DLC Lost Treasures release date predicitions?

willmill97

Hopefully it is more than just two levels (which it is thought to be because of the two trophies). It would be cool to see it have the following levels:

• Stormy Ascent (Video #1)
  • Waterfall Level (Video #2)
  • Cliff Level (Video #2)
  • Cavern Level (Video #2)

The levels above can be seen in the videos below:

4 minutes ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

Hopefully it is more than just two levels (which it is thought to be because of the two trophies). It would be cool to see it have the following levels:

• Stormy Ascent (Video #1)
  • Waterfall Level (Video #2)
  • Cliff Level (Video #2)
  • Cavern Level (Video #2)

Stormy Ascent looks a lot like Slippery Climb. Any idea of why it was cut off? Too similar or too difficult?

1 minute ago, gameoncomrade said:

Stormy Ascent looks a lot like Slippery Climb. Any idea of why it was cut off? Too similar or too difficult?

Just watch the video I posted. It is basically Slippery Climb on steroids (super hard, original Crash Bandicoot game had to cut it due to issues they had with the level having some bugs, possibly also because how hard it was).

I didn't find Slippery Climb hard, even though I expected to be impossible. Since I have only 3rd game to complete for Platinium it's gonna be good time to get break before getting 100% :) Anything related to Crash will always make me happy.

1 hour ago, Mazi7ps said:

I didn't find Slippery Climb hard, even though I expected to be impossible. Since I have only 3rd game to complete for Platinium it's gonna be good time to get break before getting 100% :) Anything related to Crash will always make me happy.

Don't even get me started on SC. I have never felt so mad with anything on the PS until that level appeared, that and the Lab for Time-Trials/Perfect Gems... so damn painful for me. :(

5 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

Don't even get me started on SC. I have never felt so mad with anything on the PS until that level appeared, that and the Lab for Time-Trials/Perfect Gems... so damn painful for me. :(

Personally I found Fumbling in the Dark and Native Fortress the hardest for some reason ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Personally I found Fumbling in the Dark and Native Fortress the hardest for some reason 1f615.png

Native Fortress is an ass of a level too, the timing on some of those jumps are horrible.

But hopefully it wont be far off, if it's say $1 or two over here, that would be nice, as I still have a bit of wallet money left on PSN so far.

Are Naughty Dog taking the piss??? Releasing a DLC likea week after the game! Talk abouta cash grab! Why wouldn't they have just added this to the disc?... $3 Euro is like $8 Australian... the trilogy costs about $40... so they are releasing a DLC that costs nearly a quarter of what the game does too. Wankers. I expect better from Naughty Dog, maybe their morals died when Nathan Drake hung his gun up? Haha

10 minutes ago, GRITTY_PITTY said:

Are Naughty Dog taking the piss??? Releasing a DLC likea week after the game! Talk abouta cash grab! Why wouldn't they have just added this to the disc?... $3 Euro is like $8 Australian... the trilogy costs about $40... so they are releasing a DLC that costs nearly a quarter of what the game does too. Wankers. I expect better from Naughty Dog, maybe their morals died when Nathan Drake hung his gun up? Haha

This is Vicarious Games who made the remake.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GRITTY_PITTY said:

Naughty dog has nothing to do with this remaster or it's dlc at all and also they haven't released the dlc or mentioned when it will be. It will probably be free so no need to freak out about the price just yet.

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I know they are pieces of shit. I just see it being kind of a update adding the levels than it being dlc we buy but I'm just speculating. 

At that point, yes we can speculate. I'd play a shitty game if this DLC is free.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Why are we all crying about maybe...$5-10 USD for unreleased content that was MADE IN THE GOLDEN AGE OF PS1? It's not like it's a new 2017 level, it's going to be a masterpiece and i'll get it and pay activision. I don't care. I love crash. he's worth another $5 to me.

3 hours ago, GRITTY_PITTY said:

I think you could say this is more of a CRASH grab amirite? Anyone?

An a serious note, where did you get information on this anyway?

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 8:43 AM, GRITTY_PITTY said:

Naughty Dog are nothing to do with this remake at all. It's all Activision and VV who have had the rights to Crash for a long time.

Nobody knows if it's going to be free, or not, or if it's even coming out. Maybe it's a homage to the levels never being released on PS1 and they wont be released on PS4 :P

Edited by Harry94_