DLC Lost Treasures release date predicitions?

willmill97

55 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't intend on playing the game anytime soon despite owning it, but I'll make sure to download this DLC while it's still free. I'm glad they didn't start charging people right out of the gate at least.

Same I'm surprised they made it free for a certain amount of time 

7 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't intend on playing the game anytime soon despite owning it, but I'll make sure to download this DLC while it's still free. I'm glad they didn't start charging people right out of the gate at least.

Still, it's Activi$ion to charge anything with money. Yes it's available for free for about a month. Still, they'll sell it for the late-to-the-party people.

46 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Still, it's Activi$ion to charge anything with money. Yes it's available for free for about a month. Still, they'll sell it for the late-to-the-party people.

You're by far, one of the most annoying active members on this forum, always bashing everything related to Activision, while you put Rocket League on a pedestal because they release some random arena for free every now and then, we get it, you don't like Activision, jesus.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Pavani_ said:

You're by far, one of the most annoying active members on this forum, always bashing everything related to Activision, while you put Rocket League on a pedestal because they release some random arena for free every now and then, we get it, you don't like Activision, jesus.

I'm far from being annoying you know. :P If I was, I would have been insuling and despising personally anyone who buys something printed Activision on it, that would've been contradotary because I bought Crash Trilogy (they convinced me to buy Acti after 7 years).

I can also bash on Bethesda that have made people paying $40 for a MP Season Pass, for becoming free in the end. I can bash EA for making pay extra $50 for the complete Battlefield experience. There's nothing wrong hating paid DLCs. I praise studios that support their online fanbase with free contents. That is possible (of course) thanks to people who fund the studio by microtransactions... so I don't have to spend an extra coin. :awesome: But I praise even more when studios give free DLCs for Single Player games, as a "Thank you" to people who bought and made their game a success! That's how it should be.

If I was Activision, I would have let the Crash DLC free forever as a Thank You, they have so much money that it shouldn't bother them to lose a little bit for just a small DLC.

Anyway, I'll end my rant towards Activision in the future and I'll enjoy this free DLC (before it becomes $3). Thank you Acti... for once!

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1