Kids and glitches are ruining this game!

If it isn't some annoying little kid who isn't old enough to even be playing this game, or some asswipes glitching into areas of the map that Jason can't get to, It's ALL ruining this game. This is the Friday The 13th game that fans have wanted for years, and now we finally have it. But It's plagued with squeaker kids and glitches.  

https://youtu.be/-Ep-8t-bfs4

• Like 1

The kids can be annoying, but there is a mute option. Now the glitching is a problem being fixed soon per the devs. However in the mean time the best option is to get a shotgun, or machete and go into the glitch and kill them. Not everyone will want to take the -1000 xp. Since I sit at lvl 60. it is no problem. civic duty to kill glitchers. as the devs said on twitter. They called that gods work. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

The kids can be annoying, but there is a mute option.

But most of the teamkillers are kids. Just randomly attacking your counselor for whatever reason. Or even more annoying, helping Jason by ratting out their own team mates. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

But most of the teamkillers are kids. Just randomly attacking your counselor for whatever reason. Or even more annoying, helping Jason by ratting out their own team mates. 

I don't think i have seen many people purposely killing other counselors. perk of usually playing with a party of 5 or more I suppose. Now the ratting out to Jason is part of the game, They have even said as much. Name of the game is you escaping. which ever means needed. Can be annoying, but if i am on a walkie and someone is in trouble I offer to allow them to sell me out. more fun getting away from Jason. 

• Like 1

On 03/07/2017 at 5:39 PM, jackmadrox said:

It's happened to me more than 20 times, but you know what? In the next game I'm normally jason ... and you know what happens next? ..... that's exactly what you're thinking :)
Often do rage quit because they can't handle the pressure eheheh

What in the actual hell...

So i haven't had issues since they fixed the glitches but now KIDS (biebers on mics ) are getting mad when you take the car and leave their friend (even though it was a two person car) behind. He literally rage quit even though we escaped and was host so it crashed the game... selfish people i swear.

Sony and this company need to come together and just block Party chat completely.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

12 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

What in the actual hell...

So i haven't had issues since they fixed the glitches but now KIDS (biebers on mics ) are getting mad when you take the car and leave their friend (even though it was a two person car) behind. He literally rage quit even though we escaped and was host so it crashed the game... selfish people i swear.

Sony and this company need to come together and just block Party chat completely.

The game still crash a lot, i was playing with jason and after i killed 2 guys my jason fucking stopped and from there i couldn't move it! There is still a lot to improve on the multiplayer ... such as migrating the HOST game instead of returning to the main menu because he left the game ...

You can always mute the kids, normally i play with 2 or 3 friends and 
is much more fun than playing against certain players who rage quit the first death .. they are ignorants who don't understand that even if they do nothing at least they earn 500xp ... but they think this is call of duty...

Edited by Rose Amicitia

11 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

The game still crash a lot, i was playing with jason and after i killed 2 guys my jason fucking stopped and from there i couldn't move it! There is still a lot to improve on the multiplayer ... such as migrating the HOST game instead of returning to the main menu because he left the game ...

You can always mute the kids, normally i play with 2 or 3 friends and 
is much more fun than playing against certain players who rage quit the first death .. they are ignorants who don't understand that even if they do nothing at least they earn 500xp ... but they think this is call of duty...

The problem is he started talking on his mic just to tell me off practically so muting him was pointless in this situation since he left right after. 

forgot to add to my original post is one of the things he said was "I was expecting you to drop the car keys so me and my friend could get out"

seriously? Are kids that selfish these days? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

The problem is he started talking on his mic just to tell me off practically so muting him was pointless in this situation since he left right after. 

forgot to add to my original post is one of the things he said was "I was expecting you to drop the car keys so me and my friend could get out"

seriously? Are kids that selfish these days? 

This kind of situation doesn't annoying me since there is always a solution. What annoys me and mainly in this patch is that its already the second time that when i play with Jason, the game gave me a beautiful bug! 
The first time i couldn't move the jason (I only used the morph) but couldn't move and now after grabbing a player the game stayed like this until the end (7 minutes) LOL :P and the funny thing is that i received about 2800XP :D
In the video only appears 1 minute because it was boring to put 7 minutes of this fucking bug

I have had an issue like that a few times where it glitches and you can not do anything as Jason. Easy solution, if you know where someone put a bear trap, go walk into it. should knock you back. or let someone hit you. 

The most annoying thing to me is when the host dies and they leave. Biggest problem in this game is no migration. 

About the kids : I want to tell a funny story, not all games going well, I killed a certain player, then he came back as tommy. After his friend calling the police this guy did tbag on me His friend had a shotgun near the place to escape (they escaped because he shoot at me) ... I invited him to 1vs1  (because for those who play with friends it becomes easier to escape, either by the police or by boat, ) once i found him i killed him , And I can guarantee it was a rage of the year :P 

Certain bugs in the game are irreversible, the best way is to exit the game or wait till the end

Edited by Rose Amicitia