Can't download TR9

Hi everyone,

I've got a huge problem that needs solving ! You see, I bought Tomb Raider: Definite Edition on the PS Store a few days ago, but I didn't download it right away because I couldn't, and so, now that my Internet is "stable" I decided to download it in order to play it, obviously.

BUT. 

When I want to download it, it downloads each of the Life is Strange episodes for no reason. The game is nowhere to be seen, when I check the "overall" section of the game (through the Library), it shows me Life is Strange and the game manual of TR9. When I check the communities, it shows me TR9 as well, but when I check the PlayStation Store, there are all the LiS games and the theme but nothing related to TR9.

Did it happen to somebody here ? I'm completely lost and I don't know what to do...

this should fix it.
 Restore 
Licenses. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]. If content you've downloaded from PlayStation™Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

this should fix it.
 Restore 
Licenses. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]. If content you've downloaded from PlayStation2122.pngStore or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

Nope, still doesn't work... But I've found something else, download it from the Store itself but it was more convenient when I could download it from the Library.

Thanks anyway :)