true ending

juwaker230

From my understanding the traitor is going to be Whoever has four plus Stars of trust and you have to tell them during a event but even if they were the traitor you would back them all the way and then that locks you into the true story ending unsure whether or not the investigations help I'm told you have to get at least three of them correct out of 4 in my file it's looking like coo  be the traitor however I already told I that if she was to trade her I'd back her best bet would be to save before doing interviews and then play two chapters ahead and see who turns out to be the traitor and then reload your save.

Like from my first interview then traded it being Kenji or whatever the laundry boy name is plus the Traders always going to be female and you can have Kana do inquiries and investigations to get you more Intel to help find the traitor this is what I've read so far I myself am unsure I'm only at chapter 6

Hear ya there and the 10k kills 

Im at maybe 1500... Trying to fight as much as possible but ugh.

I think doing co op attacks and side missions get you trust

Awsnering girls correctly as well.

If you 5* all girls then you technicaly lock true end. According to a jp site im useing for awnsers.  

I got 3* coo yul and amel

http://xn--zck9awe6d820vk6qg9be46k.com

Chrome will auto translate to your language. Would put into a c/p pad. Trying to load on a mobile is a joke 

And a c.p pad would be easyer when ya need to get responce

Translation is broken at best but patch work thinking ya can pice it together

i couldnt find anything. no one really know this game for sure.

btw the hyperlink takes me to a site that talks about a different game.

i might have to start writing things down and catalog what i did to get a true ending and the answers i used to pass or fail.

52 minutes ago, juwaker230 said:

i couldnt find anything. no one really know this game for sure.

btw the hyperlink takes me to a site that talks about a different game.

i might have to start writing things down and catalog what i did to get a true ending and the answers i used to pass or fail.

A thread over on Gamefaq might be of some help called "Why didn't anyone tell me Japan already released answers to affection?"
On the second page is a video link to youtube with English answers for questions. Reading more of this post someone said they followed this guide from the start of the second chapter and finished with  girls at 5 stars, only Ai was at 4 and unlocked the True Ending.

But reading on some sites with some Japanese players who said the True Ending requirements are still are not 100% some get it with ease and others will have a hard time even if they follow what looks to be the same questions answered. But most people said that the Traitor needs to have 5 stars as a bare minimum.