What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

lagoonaris > Lagoon Arîs
It's my artist name (even though I'm not really productive as an artist)
From where I get the name in general... I honestly don't remember. It was a boring class in school, I invented some fantasy names for my novels and such and this one stuck to me, so I started to use it for myself. Now I use it everywhere. It's never used so I usually have never any problems with having to use something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my name is Kristy

And uhm. I'm kind of critical about a lot of things, and offer unwanted criticism rather often. So my friends started calling my comments "Kristycisms" instead of criticisms. And it kinda stuck, and now I use the name everywhere.

Yes, I am weird and enjoy bad puns enough to stick with them.

• Like 2

Very original.. not ?

When I was a kid I played medal of honor spearhead multiplayer allot.

Saw a guy called D3lu$I0n, or something weird like that lol. Stole it and made it DeluZion. Somehow it's used on most things I try to register so made it DeluZiion90 (90 as I'm born in 1990)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to live in a quiet neighborhood, nobody around really. Was winter, maybe like 1 at night, and the bath was running hot. Opened the window and was just staring outside while butt naked and I caught myself thinking how beautiful the night sky was and how surreal that moment was of just standing there with winter winds breezing by as a hot bath of water is filling up. I love the stars. It was one of the most intense moments I have ever experienced. Might sound overly romantic, but to me it was ... ahhhh

Most people think it's a male anatomy joke, which I can honestly see why.  However, I got the inspiration from a Rocko's Modern Life episode.  Specifically, this scene:

I guess it is a male anatomy joke in the end, but it links more to the show for me than anything.  It was my favorite show as a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a lot of people will look at mine and think I'm a fanboy of Lightning from FF13 trilogy or something which isn't the case. :P

It's just lightning in general that I find so cool and it was one of the main moves I used when I was playing my favourite game which is FF7. Although it's basically referred to as Bolt, I thought Lightning would be the cooler name and the VII to represent that game honestly. The dash was added the name on it's own has already been taken.

Caju is a nickname that some people used to call me when I was younger. Caju comes from the fusion of my first two names "Carlos Júnior". It is also funny because the word "Caju" is chasew in portuguese language. The 94 comes from my birth date.

Quite simple, actually. ?

• 1 month later...

During a Steam sale a few years ago, I made some alts for the sake of family sharing. I was trying to come up with a 'regular' name, so to speak. Then when I got my PS4, I was sort of in between usernames, so I just used it.

...Honestly, I wish to god I could change my PSN name. At least capitalize it. regularegg looks like one indistinct blob.