What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

My first game with trophies was Demon's Souls and I wanted my PSN ID look like a name of a character so when I got summoned by someone else it looks like something serious. I don't like ID's with numbers or underscores like S0lid_Sn4k001 for example :lol: . I wanted something unique, after thinking for days for one that hasn't been used Aexuz came from my mind.

Odd mixture of things.

So when I used to play CounterStrike in iCafes, I used the name Chaosflare for everything; still do. When Gaia (later to be known as Gaia Online; it's a forum) allowed name changes, I expanded it to Yami Kitsune Chaosflare.

Years later, I had made an Xbox Live Gamertag using the name Chaosflare, but apparently forgot the necessary login information when actually obtaining achievements in Condemned, Halo 3, and Pirates of the Carribean, so instead made a new profile in order to keep that progress: KitsuneChaos.

Got a PS3 two years later; figured it to be best to just keep the same name to avoid confusion.

I think I've told how my name came about before but maybes not soo..

I used to do some voluntary work for a film website, writing information about actors and films blah blah, I would help out another member of the site with her work sometimes and she started referring to me as her little helper 'fairy', then knowing i love Disney she suggested i should call myself Jennifairy because it sounds like a Disney Princess, so naturally i always use the name now haha. Oh and my real name's Jennifer obviously :P and my last name begins with W so i added that because Jennifairy psn was taken dammmmmit :shakefist: I always put a W now though :blah:

• Like 2

Ichikyo was already taken on the Playstation Network and Ichikyo57 was already decided to be my JP PSN ID and Atelier_Ichikyo my US PSN ID.

So i put "Lord" for my main PSN EU ID because im also a big fan of the Fire Emblem Series and Lord is that unique class of your main character that's so badass... So i wanted to combine both. It could be anything but i thought of Fire Emblem before anything.

About Ichikyo? It's a name i decided myself to create from the start =).

Edited by LordIchikyo

• 2 weeks later...

The name Discords14th. Discord basically means chaos through conflict. I also think of the number 14 to be bad luck and the number 13 to be good luck. In a nutshell it means when playing online against me you will recieve bad luck. Discord is also the god of chaos and final boss in Final fantasy dissidia

I was making a YouTube account since I was young and wanted to make videos and get famous on yt :D I did it for a while and didnt get much views, not to mention I pretty much re-uploaded some videos(but not all) as my mom would not allow me to talk or show my face on yt. Well anyways "Amm" stands for my initials, and "Vid" is for videos. Was originally just for YouTube but I began to use it for everything :)