What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

The name is for one of my original characters/OCs.

Not sure what exactly led to me choosing the name for said character specifically beyond not being satisfied with their older name, however. lol

Edited by Zephrese

Well here's mine. (Definitely didn't wait a year to reply)

★ gamer: Means gaming obviously

★ cris: Means Dino crisis reference

★ 066: Means actually nothing it was going to be 666 but decided not to.

• 4 months later...

My username used to be just "Hail of Diamonds". I was twelve at the time and I thought it sounded so cool, but over time it went through changes. As I got older, I just shorten it to "Hail". Soon after that one of my friends used to jokily call me "Hailure the Failure". After that I went by Hailure, then eventually Hailure Swift (I use this on other platforms). it's "hailurez" on PSN because this was before I became a Taylor Swift fan, and hailure was already taken, so I just added the z.  

• 2 weeks later...

My name was originally ONE-BAD-BANANA20. I chose one bad banana because it was the most random weird thing I could come up with at the time, and the number 20 because it's my birthdate. But then my group of friends made a Gods clan when Black Ops 2 released and so I stuck with the banana theme and became GodsOfBananas. I've kept it ever since because it reminds me of the old days. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

So... Funny story, actually,

Somewhere in Jasonslyric is my real name hidden You've gotta kind of scramble it around and delete a few letters, but most of the Jason part, besides how it;s related to my real name, is because of my favorite horror slasher: Jason Voorhees.

After scrambling around, i came up with JaSoNsLyRiC, and i thought it was a movie, but i was confusing it with Jacob's Ladder. There is a Jason's Lyric movie though, and it's very, very, weird.

However, the name JaSoNsLyRiC was already taken, and my lucky number is 24, in fact i was born on the 24th of a month i will not disclose because i like my privacy, so i added 24 to the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My nickname in HS was Tasty, lol. 

My name is Beatrix,  but I go by Trixie. 

And lastly My favorite snack I just got to have, and always crave is Twix.

So all that said I decided to go by...

TastyTwixie

• 1 month later...

JCP are my intitials 3953 is a code for my friends and I when we're on the phone and their GF or someone we dont want hearing us is in hearing range, 

Was gona be 217 but that was already taken, and that one is a date that is sentimental to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

An old friend's PSN was modest_due1. He went offline. Hasn't been online since. Almost a year now. As a salute, I changed my username from a pretty shit one, nerdmigo (from TBBT-Howard says "Hola, Nerdmigos!") to modest_undue1.

Jordan, aka modest_due1, I miss you bro.