What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

"rainer" because that's my name and "at" because im from austria - i m studiing and during the winter i work as a ski and snowboard instructor - so i got a lot to do with english and dutch people. they allways spell my name wrong because it's a typical austrian ( / german ) name - i guess u guys would also spell it "rainEr" but austrians ( and germans ) spell the "er" like "air" - well, at least in the case of my name - so i startet telling people to call me " Ry(a)n Air" like the plain because thats pretty close to the way it's spelled right - so it became one of my nics

the story of my other nics is not so special ;)

ThePurpleheat97

Purple is my 2nd Favorite color after Red. Back then when I created my account I had huge interests in fire-type characters and used my then online nickname "heat". And as for the number, I wasn't born in '97. I just liked the number. So hence ThePurpleheat97 was born.

Mine comes from various things:

raz-zizo-41

I was playing with my last name "Zarie" and came up with raz

Zizo is a short cut of my name

and 41 because my favorite band is sum 41

So it became razizo41 and that was all before I knew razer and I didn't know there was a "razor" because at the time my English wasn't that good (I was about 12~13)

some times I use the alias Raizur because I think it sounds cool lol.

Mine has no science at all. Some people have asked me why if I'm a girl I just didn't use my name or something.

It was because when I just bought the PS3 I thought that it was going to be a shared account with my siblings, so in my nickname the "L" it's for my name "Laura", the P is for my sister's name and G for my brother's, and cavazos is our last name. And finally I was lazy to make a new one.

But I managed to get used to it, I prefer that ppl think that I'm just another guy playing online games, because it had happen to me that when I start talking in multiplayer every other players come to kill me, I dunno why hahaha.

Racism... racism everywhere lol jk!

well, my favorite character from Legend Of Zelda was Fierce Deity, so i took that, then i decided that the x1 will make my username diffrent from my others.If i can have multiple sub characters (like borderlands) here are the names i would chose:

Female:

Xena

Raven

Male: 

Arctic

Frostbite

The 'Lhasa' part comes from the Lhasa-Apso breed of dog that I would like to have one day.

While the lion is my favourite big cat and one of my favourite animals.

Lhasa-Apso's also have the personality trait of thinking they're as big as a lion and can take on anything lol

• Like 1

My PSN name SmG_sHaH (which I wish I could change now) was thought of when I was much younger & I was playing GTA San Andreas at the time.

'SmG' comes from the Sub Machine Gun that I liked to use in San Andreas. I particularly remember robbing the Caligula Palace with it. Good times.

500px-Gta_smg.jpg

'sHaH' is either the first four letters of my first name or the first 2 letters from both my first name & my surname. I'm not a fan of the underscore and the alternating lowercase & uppercase anymore!

Well my PSN Name Is AssassinShadow56.

Assassin, because I started playing AC games by the time I got my PS3.

Shadow, because I really wasn't a cheerful/positive person.

56, because in one of my brother's accounts it had 567 on it's name, dunno why but I decide to use it since that day I have seen it, but I had to cut one number, hence the 56.

I've had 3 main accounts since PS3 release

• PUNISHER-3050 Was really into the comics/films at the time, still is one of my favourite characters form Marvel
  • LEGIION Originally I wanted LEGION, but it was taken. At the time I really enjoyed the word and meaning.
  • Pyrotheseus New gamer-tag for PS4. Always wanted a name with that was odd to other gamer-tags. Pyro is one of my favourite words and theseus sounds god-like if that makes sense