What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

Well, mine is the same as my youtube name which is a typo of my first name "Kaige" and I kind of liked the two "i's" for whatever reason so now I use it for pretty much everything. And also 10 is my favorite number, so that is why I chose the number 10 for the last part.

Edited by kaiige10

For lack of imagination, I used to always use my name (Holly) followed by numbers when joining sites. It was when I tried to sign up for a gaming site and all of the good names including 'Holly' were gone... It suggested Hollz100 so I just went with it because I wanted a name that was unique.

Back when Portal was first released in 2007, I was only 13-14 years old. I fell into the whole obsession with the "cake is a lie" crap and thought TheeCake would have been a cool name to show how much I like Portal. Now, while I still love Portal, the whole cake thing and all the little jokes with the game got old....but I just started using this name with everything so I stuck with it.

The origin of my PSN name is a character from ICP's 5th Joker's card CD "The Amazing Jeckel Brothers", and a rapper from the group TWIZTID's last name.  

For the ICP album, There are two brothers, Jack the Sinister, and Jake the Just.

One of the members of the group TWIZTID's name is Jamie Madrox.

Jack the Sinister, Jamie Madrox.

Jack_Jeckel.jpg madrox.jpg

Jack Madrox. And there ya go!  

Edited by jackmadrox

My PSN name was based from multiples thing that I like.  Doc is based from Doc Emmet from Back to the Future and Doctor Who, Volt is Volteer from The legend of Spyro series and

last not forgot Otacon from MGS my friend always call me by is name so it stick with me mix together and you get Doc Voltacon prety fancy ehh ?

Mine comes from a funny animated parody of the infamous Resident Evil 'You were almost a Jill Sandwich' scene, in which Barry uses the scene where Jill almost gets crushed by the ceiling as a sandwich dispenser.  One of the options was Jill-N-Cheese, and I loved the name so I used it for my PSN account.  :)

Takahashi - a random name.. doesn't really mean anything.
Demon - I have an interest in the mythology of them, play a lot of video games with them in it etc.

Would prefer my PSN name just be Demon tbh but that would have been taken lol

WELLLL I was trying to think of a psn name that not only sounded awesome, but was kind of funny as well. I really thought about it. I like dragons...and wagons are pretty cool. I was just going to be named Dragonwagon, but then I felt like something was missing...sitting there wondering how to make my name any better. I decided to put a awesome X at the very end to complete its badassary. thus, DragonwagonX was born :D

Rin-Coconut is a play on Rin Kokonoe's name, the girl that's my picture. My friends and I sometimes call her Rin Coconut because coconut sounds like Kokonoe and her hairties are like coconuts kinda. Also she's from one of my favorite anime and one of my favorite characters in all of anime.

Edited by Rin-Coconut
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My PSN ID reflects the one thing I love doing more than anything else, watching movies. These days I spend far more time playing video games than watching movies but a few years ago I was watching an average of 2 movies a day. As for the choice of Film and Fanatic, well I just liked the alliteration of it.

PSN is Zerv-Kun
Well when I was in highschool I had a friend who was brilliant at all forms of art, especially anime/manga style.
She wanted to make a story about about our small group of friends, but we had to make a character.
At this point in my gaming career I was on ps2, I was playing Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2, and the main character's name is Serph, I took that and changed it to Zerv the Master Thief, went to the point of getting "Zerv" written on my class ring.
-Kun is a japanese thing, I was the youngest in our group, so I got called [My Real Name]-kun all the time, so used it in making my PSN name.