What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

Cool! My real life name is Kane :)

My name is the same as my name on here, kind of random but just made it because I was gonna have a Youtube channel that's a play on words of K.K. Slider from Animal Crossing (I really like those games, especially Wild World). I was gonna call it S.S. Kider as in a cruise ship but ended up not making the channel. The username was 'sskider' and since I couldn't think up a PSN name to choose at the time I just went with that, pretty recently.

Also, I think it was originally gonna be "S.S. Klider" but it didn't sound as good, so I took out the l.

"The warrior of Love", Black Frost from Shin Megami Tensei series.

He has the tendency to end every sentence with "hee-hooo!" (lol)

"I've become hee ho evil!" I'm Black Frost, heeee hoooooo!"  Black Frost on SMT: Nocturne

Black Frost has a major role in Devil Survivor 1

Below: (Black Frost's status screen on Devil Survivor 2)

BG8I0Nk.png

Also a thing to note, he does an epic entrance in the final battle in devil survivor 2 anime!

If anyone has seen the movie Virus, with Jamie Lee Curtis, I had just watched that movie, and was going through a very political and environmental phase, so BIOHAZARD-R-US was meant to be like humans are a biohazard. I created that in January 2012, and everyone was like, "Oh do you work for Toys R Us?" and I would always say no... Until November 2013 when I actually started working for Toys R Us

I've been around for around six months now but I never formally introduced myself so yeah prepare yourself seriously. My life story........I kid that would be a little over the top wouldn't it? I'll begin by saying hi to everyone I go by "Critical" on the forums but i'm not "Hypocritical" I promise....that guy is a jerk!  :P (P.S I hope that isn't actually somebodies username because I just used it for comedic purposes) I've been gaming for the last 13 years I suppose. Getting raised off of classic Rareware titles, Super Mario Sunshine, Halo 1 and Halo 2, classic Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, etc. I know you might be wondering why that name? Great question I would say! I might answer it probably. So I played a considerable amount of Halo in my younger years (I'm not actually that old in retrospect!  :S) and I always paid attention to the killstreaks and stuff such as the notable "double kill", "Triple kill", "Overkill", "Killtacular", "Killtrocity" and my personal favorite "Killamanjaro" because I always thought "Hey, that sounds pretty cool!" which led me to the idea that "why not create one of my own?" So I did. I created my first Playstation account 3 years ago now and I named myself "BeyondCritical95" in my mind I could just picture an announcer shouting this when a deathly attack was performed, without the numbers I mean. Being a premium member, I decided to change my name to just "Critical" because I thought it was kind of neat. I love my Ps2, I love my Ps3, and I really love my Ps4. I mostly play RPGs and the sort but I will play just about anything worthwhile to me. I think that's everything? Did I miss anything? No. I think I covered everything. 

Overall, glad to be part of such a supportive community.  ^_^

I actually just answered this question on my introduction post. :P

• 11 months later...

Well, i was trying to find the ''perfect'' ID, something that would be meaningful to me. 

After a lot of thought, i came up with Atrox. Leão is my last name, which means Lion in English. Atrox is the scientific name for the American Lion, so... yeah. The BR is just from my country (Brazil), since obviously Atrox was taken (or banned, i don't know). 

Love this ID ^_^

• Like 1

DrBloodmoney was the character in Philip K Dick's book DrBloodmoney: Or How We All Got On After The Bomb, who made the miscalculation which caused the apocalypse. 

He ended up in hiding as Jack Tree, and it's never quite clear if he has (or has developed) psychic powers.

I just loved that book is all...

• Like 1

Kitti is a nickname I have had since I was little. When I was in high school I changed schools for a year when I went to live with my dad and one of my new friends at that school started to call me K-Bear, which eventually became KittiBear when she learned about my nickname from back home. I liked it, so I've been using it for a long time now.

Quite simply I wanted something with a reference to something astronomical and Saturn is my favourite planet. So when I was trying to think of a Saturn themed name I thought about the dark side of the Moon, made the small leap to far side and threw the two together.

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...