Fake Crash

4 minutes ago, TekkenKing10 said:

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, your game completion needs to be at 102% for him to appear.

Ah, awesome, then mine is a work in progress for sure, as I assume type of relic doesn't matter (though all gold for said trophy), just gems and relics to obtain is all.

Just now, Karlsson89 said:

Isn't the final gem awarded for having 30 gold (or platinum) relics?

Not sure myself actually, as I said, it's all a work in progress still for me, and I've not gotten 102% before in Warped, so if it happens, it happens.  I mean I know I have at least 4 more gems to collect off the top of my head, the two from Future Frenzy and the two from Rings of Power.  Though I might be missing another gem elsewhere, not sure, I'll have to check again.

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Not sure myself actually, as I said, it's all a work in progress still for me, and I've not gotten 102% before in Warped, so if it happens, it happens.  I mean I know I have at least 4 more gems to collect off the top of my head, the two from Future Frenzy and the two from Rings of Power.  Though I might be missing another gem elsewhere, not sure, I'll have to check again.

Last gem you get for earning 30 gold relics , the gem appears in the hub area near the big screen. Im pretty sure they have to be gold because i got sapphier last one , and the gem didnt appear and than i got gold.

But i was forced to fight N.Cortex again befor getting my last (gold) relic+ last gem. Like a true end fight, which should be the trigger for fake crash.

15 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Last gem you get for earning 30 gold relics , the gem appears in the hub area near the big screen. Im pretty sure they have to be gold because i got sapphier last one , and the gem didnt appear and than i got gold.

But i was forced to fight N.Cortex again befor getting my last (gold) relic+ last gem. Like a true end fight, which should be the trigger for fake crash.

Ah okay, good to know... is the Cortex fight the same? As in, No Aku Aku, having to be careful of Aku Aku and Uka Uka clashing as well as what Cortex throws at you?

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah okay, good to know... is the Cortex fight the same? As in, No Aku Aku, having to be careful of Aku Aku and Uka Uka clashing as well as what Cortex throws at you?

yes , was absolutly same fight . 

6 hours ago, Karlsson89 said:

I'm confused. The number of people who have shot Fake Crash is higher than the number of people who got all the gold relics. How is this possible?

I think you can open the levels in the secret warp room Abe hit 102% with sapphire relics.  That is prob why

But that would mean the last gem doesn't make a difference if I understand you correctly ? Maybe I'll get to try this, currently I only have 26 relics (11 of which are sapphire) and apart from the obvious gem I'm also missing Hot Coco's and the one for finishing first in Rings of Power.

4 minutes ago, Karlsson89 said:

But that would mean the last gem doesn't make a difference if I understand you correctly 1f632.png Maybe I'll get to try this, currently I only have 26 relics (11 of which are sapphire) and apart from the obvious gem I'm also missing Hot Coco's and the one for finishing first in Rings of Power.

i got the last gem by getting all gold relics in the remake, but i am pretty sure that in the original i had sapphire relics(had no reason to go for gold in most levels) and still got the gem and got to see fake crash

Well, I didn't get the last gem, but after achieving my 30th relic (and simultaneously the 43rd gem) I could go back to defeating Cortex again and after that Fake Crash showed up. For the record: Before finishing Rings of Power I was at 102% and only after I got to 103% did the platforms for the levels disappear, prompting me to fight Cortex again.

• 2 months later...

Wait, I thought that in the original Crash Bandicoot Warped, you have to collect all the crystals, gems and relics regardless of color in order to unlock the true ending to Crash 3. So if you get all gems, crystals and relics and beat Cortex again and got the true ending, will that also unlock Fake Crash in the three levels he appears in?

26 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Wait, I thought that in the original Crash Bandicoot Warped, you have to collect all the crystals, gems and relics regardless of color in order to unlock the true ending to Crash 3. So if you get all gems, crystals and relics and beat Cortex again and got the true ending, will that also unlock Fake Crash in the three levels he appears in?

yes, atleast that's how i got fake crash to show on mine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2017 at 6:30 AM, Xionx said:

Eeeewwwwww.... So I came here to ask in a different topic how the Warped TTs compare to those of the prior two games, since for those, I did everything except earn gold relics on all levels and (in the case of the first game) acquire all gems. But Warped was the one game in its PS1 form that I completed 100% (sans TTs), and was actually hoping to go for the Platinum. Now it seems like it's all but inevitable if the gold relics are tied to so many other gold trophies anyway. I can't just leave the game that incomplete, trophy-wise. =\

Does this version only go to 102%? The original game went to 105%, and that was for gold relics or better on every level. The first few extra % was for the secret levels. Like I think about 1% for each of the two relics and gems, so 104% and then 105% for all gold or better.

Edited by MMDE

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, A1rPun said:

It still goes to 105%. Here is a screenshot of my save file.

8iegzLr.jpg

I actually had 101% before the last level and boss was completed. ;) And so I got enough gems for the gem trophy and fake crash trophy before last boss. :D And yeah, I speedran all levels in the game to gold relic without running shoes. :P Last level I had left was the motorbike level. I actually got a screenshot of me with 44 gems and 29 gold or better relics before beating the last boss. ;)

Crash_Bandicoot_N_Sane_Trilogy_201712080

But yeah, fake crash starts appearing once you hit 100%. :) 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have 45 gems and 30 relics (gold or better), 105% completion, and fought Cortex twice (the second time was the only option available), but Fake Crash doesn't spawn. Any suggestion?

Edit: never mind, it was the second house, not the first, I should have checked better.

Edited by tanonero
Mistake