How to Setup "That's You!"

Maxie_M0us3

4 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

How many mobiles/tablets do you need? 

If you want to play a local game, unfortunately, from what :bronze: Full House and :gold: Prolific Creators trophies describe, we'll need six devices for the Platinum trophy.

By judging from the only known online trophy :silver: Friends Without Borders, you'll need a single one device if you want to play online. It's not known yet if we can play six players online, eliminating the need of six phones/tablets.

EDIT: @Mardolina confirmed that it may be possible for 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 players game trophies to be achievable via online play because we can invite up to 6 players in a Friend Only game. An organized session should prove if 6 phones locally aren't required.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

33 minutes ago, Mardolina said:

I have just launched the game and set it in friends only game - there are 6 spots for 6 ppl so it's probably gonna work :).

Sounds so perfect to boost and having fun at the same time! We guys would need to organize sessions, seeing if the insane 6 mobiles/tablets local game won't be required.

If anybody wants to join a 6 player test session, PM me on PSN and I add you to the group.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

idk, it's good for local MP party games where the owner don't want to get more/can't afford extra controllers (those things get expensive) It's not for all games, but for these kinds of games it works well (plus with other games not requiring its own app, can also be streamed to play with non-local friends)

Edited by Zanreo

On 7/5/2017 at 0:53 AM, Zanreo said:

idk, it's good for local MP party games where the owner don't want to get more/can't afford extra controllers (those things get expensive) It's not for all games, but for these kinds of games it works well (plus with other games not requiring its own app, can also be streamed to play with non-local friends)

Yeah this kind of game. I seen they are adding a Trivia game (gameshow it looks like) later on down the road.. I hope you can use a regular controller for it. PS4 is severely lacking in the trivia side of things :( I enjoy those every so often