Knives Chau Add-On Pack DLC

I have had the base game of Scott Pilgrim for a long time, and I was recently able to purchase the Wallace DLC from Best Buy. I am now only missing the Knives Chau Add-On Pack. Does anyone know of a way I can obtain it? I really want to be able to 100% this game, but I am afraid it is impossible since I cannot find a way to purchase the Knives Chau Add-On Pack DLC. Any help is appreciated.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2017 at 10:00 AM, Leenewbe said:

u can still buy the knives dlc though the in game store. 

If I boot up the game then I can buy the Knives DLC from the game menu? 

On 7/4/2017 at 9:49 AM, OhDearGodRun said:

You got the Wallace DLC? How? Does it work properly?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/scott-pilgrim-online-multiplayer-wallace-pack-ps3-digital-download-add-on/1000003497.p?skuId=1000003497

This is where I bought it

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

there's a download page or link in the game that'll take u to the ps store where u can get the dlc.

scrap that they finally removed it.

This is one of the reasons digi games suck.

This really sucks. I would even buy the ultimate edition just to get the Knives DLC, but I cannot find that anywhere either.

Saw someone on another form say that if you search "knives Chau" (without quotes obviously) on the ps store that it pops up. Anyone know if this still works?

Edit: nevermind, tried on PS3, didn't work. Found a link via Google but it gave a "page not found" error. Worth a try I guess lmao. I'm on a phone btw if anyone wants to try from a proper desktop, but I doubt it'll make a difference.

Edited by ShonicTH

• 2 months later...

I too am trying to find a way to get this DLC. I found a site that claims to sell the Ultimate Edition but from searching about the site it seems to be a scam so did not want to risk it. Just so you don't get tricked too, it was marbletechstore, which redirected me to textechstore. They seemed to have just copied Best Buy's pages. Again, these sites seem to be a scam so I would not recommend trying to buy from them, but if you do, I would be interested in knowing how it turns out.

• 5 months later...