Rip113

Helpful glitch on latest Patch (1.04, ~July 17)

17 posts in this topic

Didn't see this posted anywhere else.

Step 1. Open the game and set up as much DPS as possible (Use an idle calculator)

Step 2. Hit PS button, then go to setting, then Time, then manual, then go back one month (It's American format so first number)

Step 3. Double-tap PS button and it will go back to the game and you will advance many zones or get a lot of money.

Step 4. Maximize DPS again.

Step 5. Double-tap PS button and you will go back to the time selection. Go back yet another month.

Step 6. Double-tap PS button, this time nothing should happen.

Step 7. Double-tap PS button, go back to current time (forward 2 months)

Step 8. Double-tap PS button, you should advance zones and get money.

Step 9. Go to and do step 5.

I've played for a day and have gotten to zone 2500

Note that my mercenaries are now broken, they are stuck at max time for their tasks. But the pros of doing this heavily outweighs the cost of not being able to use mercs.

works likes a charm great find. Only way to get mercs back to normal is to remove them all and start fresh so my demigod level mercs will be toast

Nice tip.  This will save a LOT of time.

Thanks mate

Tried it, does sweet fk all

On 06/07/2017 at 8:14 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Tried it, does sweet fk all

Its still working for me. Try the steps more carefully, I tried being as precise as I could.

I was doing something quite similar. I change to year 2099 :D, mercenaries's task will be done too, and if you use it in a Boss (or mini-boss) you'll get a Instant kill.

You could solve Mercenaries bug, just erase him or wait tomorrow. Never get a TASK in "virtual" time. Only rewards :D

Leave here "my experiment" (sorry it's spanish)

http://www.play4trophies.com/threads/17799-CLICKER-HEROES-NUEVO-GLITCH

They changed requirements, but forgot to patch an essential glitch like that? What a shame.

Yeah, if you know what you are doing you could probably get the 100% in less then a day with that glitch. It's also enough to just forward the time no need to go back a month. 

nevermind, i just had to validate the new date by pressing X before going back to the game

I also had a weird glitch using this trick: i used all my powers at some point, then came back in time, and now when i go back to "one month later", all my powerupps are active and seems to never end :)

I'm only skipping 5 zones every time, is it based on the DPS?

it's buggy then,  but you just have, for example if you leveled your heroes 25.000 times, just quit the game,  change the date to now,  start the game,  level up one time, and you will get that trophy. 

i got it that way ^w^

Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but I have a some extra info for this method. It seems that if you put your mercs on jobs at step 7 before going forward the two months they won't glitch and will have their jobs done. I did this for a few hrs yesterday and now have over 400 rubies and tons of souls. If this is new or not doesn't matter just letting everyone who didn't know that is using this method. That way you can build up your rubies and souls.

Ive finished Relic Hunter, Epic Hero and Goldfinger, but none of them got unlocked after the glitch

gg i guess