Is the platinum still obtainable?

kmosesltd

I'm just wondering if the platinum for the PS3 version is still obtainable? 

(As I'm writing this, it has dawned on me that I could have just clicked on the platinum trophy itself to see if people recently obtained it lol)

• 1 month later...
On 4.7.2017 at 6:22 PM, kmosesltd said:

(As I'm writing this, it has dawned on me that I could have just clicked on the platinum trophy itself to see if people recently obtained it lol)

You are wrong in your logic, just because people got the platinum doesn't mean that the platinum trophy is still available for people who start at 0% trophies. CoD BO2 platinum is unobtainable because of 1 online trophy - I already have that trophy -> for me it's obtainable and for others not.

But as the people already said the platinum is still obtainable. Are you going for the PS4 platinum ?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

You are wrong in your logic, just because people got the platinum doesn't mean that the platinum trophy is still available for people who start at 0% trophies. CoD BO2 platinum is unobtainable because of 1 online trophy - I already have that trophy -> for me it's obtainable and for others not.

But as the people already said the platinum is still obtainable. Are you going for the PS4 platinum ?

\

Eventually I'm going to finish my PS3 run... Yea I get that about how some trophies could be no longer obtainable but if I already have them then it's alright. 

22 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

I checked my trophies and it looks like I already got the multiplayer trophies a long time ago. So unless there are buggy trophies I should be good.

• 5 months later...
On 4.7.2017 at 6:22 PM, kmosesltd said:

dont always rely on that, people could have obtained the multiplayer trophies long ago but got the rest of the trophies later (when servers are already closed).

Just sayin'

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Having done watch dogs 2, I would say hacking is slightly harder in the first watch dogs than in WD2. The jauge is very slow to be fulfilled, so getting 10 hacking can take a while. Otherwise the game is still crowded at the time I am writing.

Edited by djippps
Error said

• 3 months later...
On 1/15/2018 at 8:07 PM, grbolivar said:

Just take a look at the online trophies, people are still getting them, meaning servers are still up:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2623-watch-dogs/35-superhighway

That doesn't really mean much because there are 2 solutions to getting online trophies. #1 hacking #2 using that website through your PS3 that enable the online component http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ Lots of people I know used it when the PSN was hacked.

• 2 months later...
On 04/09/2018 at 11:55 AM, MAXTHUNDER said:

That doesn't really mean much because there are 2 solutions to getting online trophies. #1 hacking #2 using that website through your PS3 that enable the online component http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ Lots of people I know used it when the PSN was hacked.

So is the platinum still legitimately obtainable?

On 11/22/2018 at 4:53 PM, gameoncomrade said:

The link I provided is the legit way of doing it "if" the servers are shutdown and that also goes for any other PS3 game as well. But, Keep in mind that there has to be other people playing that same game while using the website which is near impossible without setting up a gaming session with a large enough group to start an online match on a particular game.

On 22-11-2018 at 10:53 PM, gameoncomrade said:

Yes the platinum for Watch_Dogs is very much obtainable. There are still many people playing this game online. I did the online component a couple of months ago and it was very quick and easy to do.

• 1 month later...