Does AR studio even work?

Gr4de_04

I just got a new phone recently, pretty new model too and i remembered i had some playroom trophis taht required a phone so i wanted to do that but whenever i try to connect to AR studio it says ''Now Loading'' on the bottom of my phone but that just seems to last forever. (~20 minutes and still nothing). I've tried different methods like conecting first and than open up the playroom but it didnt work. im sure my PS4 app and Android system are up to date too so thats not it either. Does anyone else have this or knows a fix?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
48 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I don't see anything on the android store, in 2020. What exactly do you need to download?

I did the trophies last year and going through my phone, it looks like I downloaded the app called "PS4 Second Screen".  The app page even has a screenshot of AR Studio so it should be the one to use.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/20/2021 at 2:24 AM, DarkVision87 said:

i cannot acces the ar bots dlc. i did all the game exept ar bots trophies. i have a secons screen device it just says to use this device play arbots or arstudio on your tv screen. ar studio working fine but nothing happens with ar bots.

Make sure the DLC is installed on your PS4.

Then if you still have trouble close the game application and the second screen app.  Then reopen the second screen app first, and then load the game and go into AR Bots, it should start working on your phone once you have entered a compatible second screen area, like AR Bots.