Rankings/Hi Score not working?

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.7.2017 at 8:08 AM, Buns_O_Steel said:

Here's and idea. go to settings, language, system language and switch to japanese. then change the primary language on your profile to japanese and you should be able to get the hi score trophy easily.

Does this work?

• 4 months later...

For those who are struggling with High Score and Record Score:

HIGH SCORE:

-you have to score at least 3 points

-doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you have 3 points or more, you can send the high score

RECORD SCORE

-you have to win the first match

-you CAN, even you NEED to use continue to keep on playing

-when you start the second match, you can immediately lose to send the Record Score

Thank you Bizzy_Montana_ for confirming the requirement of the Record Score,.

Edited by ginko765
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2017 at 2:48 PM, ginko765 said:

For those who are struggling with High Score and Record Score:

HIGH SCORE:

-you have to score at least 3 points

-doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you have 3 points or more, you can send the high score

RECORD SCORE

-you have to win the first match

-you CAN, even you NEED to use continue to keep on playing

-when you start the second match, you can immediately lose to send the Record Score

Thank you Bizzy_Montana_ for confirming the requirement of the Record Score,.

Hello.  I have been trying to follow your guide, but with the hi score, my game keeps ending at the bottom of the 3rd inning.  Why is that?  Also, any recommendations on teams?  I can barely pass 3 runs before the CPU creams me.  Thanks

16 hours ago, MaverickHunterX said:

Hello.  I have been trying to follow your guide, but with the hi score, my game keeps ending at the bottom of the 3rd inning.  Why is that?  Also, any recommendations on teams?  I can barely pass 3 runs before the CPU creams me.  Thanks

Hi,

it is normal that your game ends in the 3rd inning as I believe using 1 credit you can play only few minutes, no matter the result. In HS mode you can't use continue, so the only important thing is to score at least 3 points.

I chose Tropical Girls from Fighting League - Class B. I believe it is easier to score in Class B than Class A.

Edited by ginko765

21 hours ago, ginko765 said:

Hi,

it is normal that your game ends in the 3rd inning as I believe using 1 credit you can play only few minutes, no matter the result. In HS mode you can't use continue, so the only important thing is to score at least 3 points.

I chose Tropical Girls from Fighting League - Class B. I believe it is easier to score in Class B than Class A.

Thank you.  I figured it out (and setting the Japanese language) but thanks for responding

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2018 at 9:47 AM, MaverickHunterX said:

Thank you.  I figured it out (and setting the Japanese language) but thanks for responding

On 2/1/2018 at 0:30 PM, ginko765 said:

Hi,

Sorry guys, i need your help.I trying to earn this trophy but i can't,maybe i doing something wrong. I start the game,then i go on "HI SCORE MODE",then i make 3 points and wait the finish of the match on the third round.Then i can restart the game,check the online leaderboards but i can't update.What i have to press?I tried to change my system language and profile language but nothing happen.Please help me.

On 2/17/2018 at 7:55 PM, pernazzo said:

Sorry guys, i need your help.I trying to earn this trophy but i can't,maybe i doing something wrong. I start the game,then i go on "HI SCORE MODE",then i make 3 points and wait the finish of the match on the third round.Then i can restart the game,check the online leaderboards but i can't update.What i have to press?I tried to change my system language and profile language but nothing happen.Please help me.

There are a ton of glitches.

follow the videos in this guide.  They helped me:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/ACA-NEOGEO-SUPER-BASEBALL-2020/achievements