What region is this?

XNightHawkX1

Let's all hope it's the European version. ^_^

And let's also hope that developers don't patch the glitch that makes getting the time attack / infinite mode related trophies WAY easier.

Another day, another repeat identical list for the same game, after a while this starts to get repetitive for me for all the stuff I gotta do for each incoming game on the site :facepalm: 

Sony, please start organizing this better, lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Another day, another repeat identical list for the same game, after a while this starts to get repetitive for me for all the stuff I gotta do for each incoming game on the site :facepalm: 

Sony, please start organizing this better, lol

These days I don't even see the point of extra trophy stacks for the same game. (Yes I am looking at you Final Fantasy XV)

It's fine if it's a remake or remaster of a game (like Ratchet & Clank or Tearaway Unfolded) but if it's the exact same game but just on a different console or region.

Edited by Skeptical69

5 hours ago, WalkerH20 said:

Any one know when this is avalible to buy?

WalkerH20.png

Dev said hopefully around August time for EU list. 

Not sure if this list is EU PS4 or the NA Vita trophy list coming this Friday.

Could be like Blasting Agent where they have tags for both system seperate lists (4 trophy lists)

22 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

These days I don't even see the point of extra trophy stacks for the same game. (Yes I am looking at you Final Fantasy XV)

It's fine if it's a remake or remaster of a game (like Ratchet & Clank or Tearaway Unfolded) but if it's the exact same game but just on a different console or region.

I mean, stacks are a good thing as such for trophy hunters. Even I like the existence of trophy set stacks for games. But at the same time I don't understand why they are needed in the first place. "Why does the game have separate lists for the different regions when all the regions can all be together in the same trophy list?" - This is one question I would have for Sony when it comes to how the whole trophy system works.

15 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

It is not the EU region.

This is the NA Vita Region List.

EU is coming around August time. 

Looks like this one will have 4 trophy lists :)

Awesome. Will have to download it tomorrow when it comes out.

15 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

It is not the EU region.

Sweet! Will be even better if it is free through cross buy :P

I will likely not stack Energy Balance though, assuming that too comes to Vita as a separate list. Some of those puzzles were a PITA, and the solver was more work (IMO) that solving it legit....

4 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

It is not the EU region.

Given the old list, is a PS4/Vita shared list I doubt this is another NA region one for the vita... how is it going to know which trophy list to load? Both the lists say PS4/Vita on them.

That has happened before. STEINS;GATE 0 JP for example has a PS4 list that is classified as PS4/PS3/Vita, but the PS3 list is different. Same happens with Xeodrifter.

Probably easier to apply for a new list if you didn't consider it initially. But another cause would be I imagine the developers fill out a form to add the trophies for their games into PSN databases and sometimes the procedure ends up with multiple forms filled, to which Sony would just assign a different ID to each separate application.

5 hours ago, Harry94_ said:

Given the old list, is a PS4/Vita shared list I doubt this is another NA region one for the vita... how is it going to know which trophy list to load? Both the lists say PS4/Vita on them.

100% Confirmed this is the Vita list. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 8:17 PM, Kishnabe said:

It is not the EU region.

Cool, well 3 List for one profile, VITA version of different region it's offlimits..