With all intent on trolling...

TheUnkerKarcus

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

This is why I refuse to pay for an online service and why I mostly stick to single-player titles.

You're missing out. PvP is only one side of the mp coin. Co-op is extremely fun and more and more games are making the social aspect more important this gen.

7 hours ago, XypherVG said:

Does anyone else play wartime era/patriotic songs/national anthems over the mic while on multiplayer? for shits and giggles of course

You should play the USSR anthem on mic while playing BF1 , it's so epic to hear that will convert every other player online into a commie in seconds .

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Macabro said:

Is it really trolling if you announce you're trolling?

Is this actually trolling?

It's actually annoying if anything else. Hence why everyone goes on mute whenever I play an online game. 

Edited by Combatting

37 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

You should play the USSR anthem on mic while playing BF1 , it's so epic to hear that will convert every other player online into a commie in seconds 

the perfect music for in the name of the tsar

Edited by XypherVG

That's great! I'm glad you can still entertain yourself without getting banned for it! 

Speaking of banned, one of my favorite things to do in Friday the 13th is to grab the nearest shotgun, approach the player with the car keys, pop his ass outta nowhere, roll off with his keys and ?"roll out!" ?

Developers have banned various things but this.... nope, so ???

Well. to be fair, only people I'd annoy are my squadmates who I know in real life, chatting and blasting anthems via Party. Even then I'm that considerate, so say the least. LOL

Teamwork aside, nothing is more inspiring/arounsing as charging forward as a French unit with Le Marseillaise or defending a point in Operations with Deutschlandlied playing in the back right? Of course some are definitely going to shout "Who cares?" but all in good fun, yea?

Its rare too, teaming up with randoms with mics where you can go on a roll together nowadays too. It's only happened to be a few times in BF3 and 4

Edited by XypherVG