‘Big In Japan Sale (Europe)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/07/05/playstation-stores-big-in-japan-promotion-kicks-off-today/

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 4

Just now, kidson2004 said:

Where the hell is THIS SALE for NA? Damn! This looks so good!! 

NA had the Golden Week-sale a few weeks ago:

Seems like that contained far less items, though.

Only game that piques my interest would be Ys Origin but 12 EUR (for PS+-subscribers) is still too much considering the fact that the ports by DotEmu are inferior to the XSeed-one on PC. Otherwise there's nothing that interests me digitally as I still have a huge list of retail games featured in this sale that need to be played.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'll be first to say it.

I expected better. 

Me, too. Maybe it's because I already own most of the games I'm interested in. Am only interested in buying a handful, whereas last year I bought 10. 

Anyway, I have my eye on Odin Sphere, HDN Re;Birth 3, and Virtue's Last Reward.  Waiting for Hollow Realization to come down a bit in price.

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, lots of games from my wishlist are listed here. Like to get Dark Souls III, Tales of Berseria, Nights of Azure, SAO Hollow Realization, ARSLAN, FFXV, Akiba's Beat, and Touhou Scarlet Curiosity.

The wonders and discoveries for being among greatness ? 

Have fun bud :D

5 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I just bought Danganronpa 1, Been waiting forever for Danganronpa...

You won't be disappointed, just let the despair take hold. :devil:

41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, lots of games from my wishlist are listed here. Like to get Dark Souls III, Tales of Berseria, Nights of Azure, SAO Hollow Realization, ARSLAN, FFXV, Akiba's Beat, and Touhou Scarlet Curiosity.

How much is Dark Souls 3 going for? 

47 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

FINALLY! Been waiting ages for the Dangonrompa series to go on sale! I think this is the first time I have seen any of the games on sale! Will be picking those and Stein's Gate up next week!

Danganronpa is usually on sale. xD

3 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

You won't be disappointed, just let the despair take hold. :devil:

How much is Dark Souls 3 going for? 

Dark Souls 3 is £19.99,

I got Danganronpa 2 and God Eater 2 Rage Burst, along with Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition which was part of a different sale. ^_^

Edited by LucileRose
  • Like 1

I am Setsuna has been on my list, depends how big the discount is though. Might just get Tales of Beseria instead.

I see some Visual Novels on the list. I've been keen to dip my toe in the water recently but have no idea where to start. If someone who knows the genre could only recommend one which would it be?

Dariusburst CS for those low prices (on BOTH consoles) is almost criminal with the sheer amount of content they provide, if I hadnt bought them in the "Big in Japan" sale last year i would have absolutely gotten them now! Some other games there that are on fantastic offers as well, Strike Vector EX being apart of the other major sale is great too, dont sleep on this one either, im tempted to re-download it again for a bit just to see the multiplayer be a bit more active because i miss playing this game, so much fun just darting around the sky and taking enemies down

2 minutes ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

I am Setsuna has been on my list, depends how big the discount is though. Might just get Tales of Beseria instead.

I see some Visual Novels on the list. I've been keen to dip my toe in the water recently but have no idea where to start. If someone who knows the genre could only recommend one which would it be?

Steins;Gate (Steins;Gate 0 is a sequel)

Besides that I would also recommend the Zero Escape-series, but sadly only the standalone-version of the second installment, Virtue's Last Reward, and the third installment Zero Time Dilemma are on sale. The collection which includes the first game, 999, and Virtue's Last Reward is only up for normal price.

Otherwise you might want to give the Danganronpa-collection a try.

• Like 1

Damn you, Sony! I just got done buying a bunch of games and a new Vita, so I'm practically broke, but now this comes along. What's a man supposed to do!? :P There a lot of games on sale that have been on my wishlist for a while. Unfortunately, games like I Am Setsuna, Akiba's Trip, and Norn9 are still a little too expensive for what they are. There are other games that I want to get like Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force and Killer is Dead, but I'd rather get the physical version of those.

I ended up going with Ray GigantOnechanbara Z2: Chaos, and Crazy Taxi. I would have bought more, but I'm not kidding when I say that I'm broke at the moment. :P

5 minutes ago, SolidJD said:

Just paid 29.99 for disc version of Yakuza 0. Now unsure whether should return it and get digital ?

Physical >>>>>>> Digital. The answer is clear. ;)

• Like 1