‘Big In Japan Sale (Europe)

Vergil

3 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Where the hell is THIS SALE for NA? Damn! This looks so good!! 

There...

isn't :awesome: 

2 hours ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

I see some Visual Novels on the list. I've been keen to dip my toe in the water recently but have no idea where to start. If someone who knows the genre could only recommend one which would it be?

Frankly, if you are looking at localized VNs, there's not much to choose... :/ 

If something appeals to you, go for it, there's a high chance you wouldn't find anything better anyway :/

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'd like to see more titles like I am Setsuna, which was WAAAAAY overpriced, and quickly forgotten here.

And still is overpriced even on sale :/

On topic, I created a UK account some time ago, and would like to use it to buy something from this sale.  I went to amazon.co.uk to buy a playstation card, but my order wouldn't process, since I live in the USA.  How do I obtain a UK playstation card to buy games with?

Thanks for any and all advice.

8 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

On topic, I created a UK account some time ago, and would like to use it to buy something from this sale.  I went to amazon.co.uk to buy a playstation card, but my order wouldn't process, since I live in the USA.  How do I obtain a UK playstation card to buy games with?

Thanks for any and all advice.

Go to http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/United-Kingdom-Region/.

That's where i buy my us psn cards, sometimes they put some nice offers too. Hope you like it..

Edited by KamakuraHero

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'll be first to say it.

I expected better. 

You serious ?

The Big in Japan sale finally hits EU and i'm dry as a fish to spend money on it . Already bought 4 PS3 and 1 3DS games , all physical this week .

Not many things interest me from what i saw , much are still overpriced for me since i am not willing to spent much on digital games now . From what've saw the ones that interest me are Touch my Katamari (3.99) , Stryder (2.99) and Persona 3 FES (4.99) and why the heck Persona 3 Portable is not on sale too as the PS2 version ? I prefered to play that on Vita rather than PS3 .

1 hour ago, KamakuraHero said:

Go to http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/United-Kingdom-Region/.

That's where i buy my us psn cards, sometimes they put some nice offers too. Hope you like it..

Thanks for the tip!  I entered an order, but can't seem to get the website to text me a verification code.  I'll keep trying.

6 hours ago, Mah2c said:

The wonders and discoveries for being among greatness 1f62d.png 

Have fun bud :D

Thanks bud :D 

6 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

How much is Dark Souls 3 going for? 

It's €25 for the regular edition, €15 for the season pass, and €34 for the deluxe edition.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks bud :D 

It's €25 for the regular edition, €15 for the season pass, and €34 for the deluxe edition.

The dlcs are amazing , ringed city even being bittersweet, still a blast to play. 

By the way, try bloodborne bud, ? how I wish I were in the same position right now, witnessing greatness for the first time 

• Like 1

Narrowed down my picks to:

• Disgaea D2
  • Ar Nosurge (price for a physical copy is mental)
  • Ray Gigant
  • Omega Quintet
  • Caladrius Blaze

In doubt about Criminal Girls Invite Only, Goddess Black Heart and Trillion. Anyone that would recommend one (or all) of those three?

I'll grab I Am Setsuna and Tales Of Zestiria on PS4 (now to wait for the DLC to hopefully go on sale) but I think I'll hold off on getting Tales Of Beseria and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir for now. I want to get Senran Kagura Estival Versus but I don't have a Vita to play the first one which a lot of people say you should do.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ya the standard would be the same as buying from Amazon, so no discount for NA technically(besides being digital which I would prefer). 

Gods, lot of the games on my wish list is listed here and the DLC Road to Boruto, Like to get Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Dragon Quest Builders, DmC: Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition, Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, Dead Rising, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection, Resident Evil Revelations, Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness and The Guided Fate Paradox.

I'm so overwhelmed by this gigantic list of games on sale I don't really know where to start - I suppose that's a good thing lol. Pity Persona5 would be cheaper in my local game store, was keen to grab that at a cheaper digital price but ah well. If anyone could recommend some great games for PS4 here please help a girl out!

43 minutes ago, ahoyimzoe said:

If anyone could recommend some great games for PS4 here please help a girl out!

Firstly Hi from a fellow Kiwi. Depending on what sort of games you're into I'd recommend Dark Souls 3, even though it's my least favourite game in the series I still had an absolute blast playing it. Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin Edition, I had so much fun playing this game on PS3 I took a week off work to play the PS4 version on day one. For the record the Souls games are my favourite game series. Strider, got this game a few years ago on PS+ and absolutely loved it once I switched from Hard to Normal difficulty even though guides say to start it on Hard. I'm also going to go with Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain because although I have it and haven't played it yet, if it's anything like MGS5: Ground Zeroes it's going to be a great game. Lastly I'll recommend any of the Tales Of games. So far I've played Tales Of Graces f and Tales Of Xillia (both on sale but on PS3) but they are fantastic games and I'm looking forward to playing more of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FilmFanatic said:

Firstly Hi from a fellow Kiwi. Depending on what sort of games you're into I'd recommend Dark Souls 3, even though it's my least favourite game in the series I still had an absolute blast playing it. Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin Edition, I had so much fun playing this game on PS3 I took a week off work to play the PS4 version on day one. For the record the Souls games are my favourite game series. Strider, got this game a few years ago on PS+ and absolutely loved it once I switched from Hard to Normal difficulty even though guides say to start it on Hard. I'm also going to go with Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain because although I have it and haven't played it yet, if it's anything like MGS5: Ground Zeroes it's going to be a great game. Lastly I'll recommend any of the Tales Of games. So far I've played Tales Of Graces f and Tales Of Xillia (both on sale but on PS3) but they are fantastic games and I'm looking forward to playing more of them.

Thank you so much! So nice to see another Kiwi around here :D