valomek

Relic hunter trophy glitch ?

10 posts in this topic

It might just be me being stupid, but is there a glitch in regards to the Relic Hunter trophy?

The trophy just says "Find a relic" and I have done that 4 times now, even did a hard reset to see if that would help. However even after the hard reset, I did not get the trophy after getting a new relic, so is this a glitch or is there something I'm missing here ?

Hope you all have a good day.

4 hours ago, valomek said:

in regards to the Relic Hunter trophy?

The trophy just says "Find a relic" and I have done that 4 times now, even did a hard reset to see if that would help. However even after the hard reset, I did not get the trophy after getting a new relic, so is this a glitch or is there something I'm missing here ?

I haven't played this in a while, but I heard no reports about glitches on this back in the day (prior to the massive overhaul patch of the game, which is when I quit). I hope you work it out, though.

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I haven't played this in a while, but I heard no reports about glitches on this back in the day (prior to the massive overhaul patch of the game, which is when I quit). I hope you work it out, though.

Maybe I'm just unlucky in regards to this game, all I can really do is hope it will fix itself at some point, thank you for your concern and have a good day mate :)

This trophy does not unluck if your mercenaries find a relic. For me it unlocked when i killed a relic slime monster. Until then i already had 3 relics. If you ascend at level 100+ this monster should come at lvl 99.

On 6/7/2017 at 10:36 AM, Moosbert said:

This trophy does not unluck if your mercenaries find a relic. For me it unlocked when i killed a relic slime monster. Until then i already had 3 relics. If you ascend at level 100+ this monster should come at lvl 99.

Got the trophy, but I still think there is a glitch involved with it, since I had to kill the relic monster 7 times before I got the trophy.

On 11.7.2017 at 9:22 AM, valomek said:

Got the trophy, but I still think there is a glitch involved with it, since I had to kill the relic monster 7 times before I got the trophy.

I killed this Slime Monster three times and no trophy until now. What did you do to get the Trophy?

10 hours ago, ResonanceBlade said:

I killed this Slime Monster three times and no trophy until now. What did you do to get the Trophy?

I just kept on going, I got the trophy, when I collected relic number 7.

So sadly I don't have a fix or anything for this other than keep on going, as it seems like the trophy will pop at some point.

Thought I'd pop in on this.

Likely the timeskipping most of you are doing is the standard quit game > move system clock ahead one month > restart game > repeat.

But it was found to be more effective to leave game running > move system clock ahead 99 years > return to game.

The game just cycles forward like you suddenly spent 99 years playing.

Didn't pop for me for a relic my mercenary found, nor for the one I got from beating some monster along the way.  I'm not timeskipping (not yet, anyway) so it's not that.

It did not pop for me too, not using any glitch. Hoped I will get it when my mercenary collect the second one but nothing...
As I knew you get a relic for beating stage 100 after the first ascension I reseted and used timeskipping to get to that stage -> nothing

So I reseted again and before I got to that stage I quitted out of the game, set the date on automatic again and synced it... Back in the game and after I beat stage 100 the trophy popped up...

So I would assume it doens't pop when you get the relic while you are offline and it doesn't pop when the date is "wrong"
I can be completly wrong but at least those steps made it pop for me...