Relic hunter trophy glitch ?

valomek

It might just be me being stupid, but is there a glitch in regards to the Relic Hunter trophy?

The trophy just says "Find a relic" and I have done that 4 times now, even did a hard reset to see if that would help. However even after the hard reset, I did not get the trophy after getting a new relic, so is this a glitch or is there something I'm missing here ?

Hope you all have a good day.

4 hours ago, valomek said:

in regards to the Relic Hunter trophy?

The trophy just says "Find a relic" and I have done that 4 times now, even did a hard reset to see if that would help. However even after the hard reset, I did not get the trophy after getting a new relic, so is this a glitch or is there something I'm missing here ?

I haven't played this in a while, but I heard no reports about glitches on this back in the day (prior to the massive overhaul patch of the game, which is when I quit). I hope you work it out, though.

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I haven't played this in a while, but I heard no reports about glitches on this back in the day (prior to the massive overhaul patch of the game, which is when I quit). I hope you work it out, though.

Maybe I'm just unlucky in regards to this game, all I can really do is hope it will fix itself at some point, thank you for your concern and have a good day mate :)

This trophy does not unluck if your mercenaries find a relic. For me it unlocked when i killed a relic slime monster. Until then i already had 3 relics. If you ascend at level 100+ this monster should come at lvl 99.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2017 at 10:36 AM, Moosbert said:

This trophy does not unluck if your mercenaries find a relic. For me it unlocked when i killed a relic slime monster. Until then i already had 3 relics. If you ascend at level 100+ this monster should come at lvl 99.

Got the trophy, but I still think there is a glitch involved with it, since I had to kill the relic monster 7 times before I got the trophy.

• 9 months later...
On 11.7.2017 at 9:22 AM, valomek said:

Got the trophy, but I still think there is a glitch involved with it, since I had to kill the relic monster 7 times before I got the trophy.

I killed this Slime Monster three times and no trophy until now. What did you do to get the Trophy?

10 hours ago, ResonanceBlade said:

I killed this Slime Monster three times and no trophy until now. What did you do to get the Trophy?

I just kept on going, I got the trophy, when I collected relic number 7.

So sadly I don't have a fix or anything for this other than keep on going, as it seems like the trophy will pop at some point.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd pop in on this.

Likely the timeskipping most of you are doing is the standard quit game > move system clock ahead one month > restart game > repeat.

But it was found to be more effective to leave game running > move system clock ahead 99 years > return to game.

The game just cycles forward like you suddenly spent 99 years playing.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It did not pop for me too, not using any glitch. Hoped I will get it when my mercenary collect the second one but nothing...
As I knew you get a relic for beating stage 100 after the first ascension I reseted and used timeskipping to get to that stage -> nothing

So I reseted again and before I got to that stage I quitted out of the game, set the date on automatic again and synced it... Back in the game and after I beat stage 100 the trophy popped up...

So I would assume it doens't pop when you get the relic while you are offline and it doesn't pop when the date is "wrong"
I can be completly wrong but at least those steps made it pop for me...