Hard mode trophy

Anybody able to help me get this trophy? Last one I need and I haven't got the energy to play through the entire story for a third time. Need someone with a save before the final boss so I can join the game and beat him. Can help with other trophies if you need them in exchange

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 28/05/2018 at 9:37 PM, Akumatron said:

Very late to this, but is anyone able to help me get the hard trophy as well please? 

Much appreciated 1f642.png 

I have a save file from just before the final boss battle on hard.  I know some of the trophies autopop so at the time of the save the only trophies left unearned were 100 arcade wins, both 4 player trophies & beat hard mode.  If you drop me a message we can sort out a date & time for me to set up an online game for you to join & save.

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2018 at 0:18 PM, JWHilliard said:

I have a save file from just before the final boss battle on hard.  I know some of the trophies autopop so at the time of the save the only trophies left unearned were 100 arcade wins, both 4 player trophies & beat hard mode.  If you drop me a message we can sort out a date & time for me to set up an online game for you to join & save.

Is there any way you might can help me?

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Is there any way you might can help me?

Send me a friend request on PSN.  I have a group chat I'll add you to and we can try and find a time that a few people can play together to try for it again.

My characters are only levelled to around 45/46 so it is difficult but it's the same save I used when I got the trophy

36 minutes ago, JWHilliard said:

Send me a friend request on PSN.  I have a group chat I'll add you to and we can try and find a time that a few people can play together to try for it again.

My characters are only levelled to around 45/46 so it is difficult but it's the same save I used when I got the trophy

I'll add u next time I'm on and my characters are in the mid to late 30s range so I know it'll be rough but we can hash it out later

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Tank not talk lol and yeah probably for the best cause as fun as the game is not everyone wants to play through several times 

so after i read roadmap carefully. 

So if i got that out of the way. i can clear the game on easy difficulty, collect everything ?

If thats the case i will drop my playthrough right now and start new one on easy right away while i still not finish act 1.

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

so after i read roadmap carefully. 

So if i got that out of the way. i can clear the game on easy difficulty, collect everything ?

If thats the case i will drop my playthrough right now and start new one on easy right away while i still not finish act 1.

If you can find someone with a hard mode save right before the last boss and they or a group of people are willing to help you or tank you through the fight then yes you can just do that and everything else you can just do on the easiest setting

What happens is they invite you into there preexisting hard mode game and u just take over one of their characters which should already be strong enough to survive the fight so u can definitely help out and once the game is beat you should get the trophy.  I did everything on easy and had a friend invite me into his to grab hard mode trophy

Edited by Taliesin_2943

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If you can find someone with a hard mode save right before the last boss and they or a group of people are willing to help you or tank you through the fight then yes you can just do that and everything else you can just do on the easiest setting

What happens is they invite you into there preexisting hard mode game and u just take over one of their characters which should already be strong enough to survive the fight so u can definitely help out and once the game is beat you should get the trophy.  I did everything on easy and had a friend invite me into his to grab hard mode trophy

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully it doable with only 3 character because likely i could die at that last level on hard.

if anyone happened to read this at this late and have hard save file. Please drop or add me on psn will be very appreciate ! :)

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully it doable with only 3 character because likely i could die at that last level on hard.

if anyone happened to read this at this late and have hard save file. Please drop or add me on psn will be very appreciate ! :)

With 3 it's more than doable unless everyone is really bad I did it with just me and 1 other and my internet was all over the place but we managed so 3 should be good enough :)

7 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

With 3 it's more than doable unless everyone is really bad I did it with just me and 1 other and my internet was all over the place but we managed so 3 should be good enough :)

I cant believe i forget to ask something very important :o

can you help me with this ? :D

Also worth mentioning if you get someone to help you with the hard trophy your characters also get the levels the characters were on the person's hard level playthrough. So you could start your easy playthrough possibly with a few characters at max level. Makes the game ridiculously easy.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...