Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ANIMEYPLAY3

ANIMEYPLAY3's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

ANIMEYPLAY3

Batman: Arkham City
Hello good morning or night I communicated with you with the highest respect for the reason that does not figure in the table of players. For the trophy of the game Batman Arkham City. Explain: That during the first part of the challenges and taking out the "Bronze Revenge" trophy continue to make challenges to reach the Silver Revenge trophy but in the middle after finishing a challenge unlock "Perfect Knight - Day 2". I had yellow light problems on my PS3 Fat. Maybe I have something to do or not since I had been turned off several times between challenges.

Can you please put the reason for the flag that was given?

Unfortunately, it's not going to get you unflagged. You got way too many of these challenge trophies AFTER doing Perfect Knight Day 2, but they're all required for that trophy. Normally they tell you to select at least 3 trophies that should be flagged as an argument against people who cheat but you've got 6 trophies out of order on this game, so it wouldn't have been a coincidence. If you got YLOD without syncing after so long, why would you want to jeopardise your account by adding the old save back to your PSN account? It's 2017 so you should have known you'd get flagged for it and because it can't be proven that it's your own save, I feel like you're going to stay flagged for this. 

Of course the save is mine. The problem is only with one the "Perfect Knight - Day 2" trophy that jumped while I was doing the challenges. They are not 6 the rest of the trophies are perfect. If 2017 but in my 7 years of game I had never happened something like that. So if there is a mistake you are or not guilty you are marked the same ..

You essentially earned Bronze Revenge > Perfect Knight - Day 2 > Silver Revenge > Gold Revenge in that order, which doesn't make sense as Sergen already originally stated. In order to unlock Perfect Knight - Day 2, you would need to earn those specific trophies (listed above) along with all the Campaign challenges as Batman, but going by the [Date] of when you earned the trophies, you earned those way after the fact as well. 

This game will stay flagged, based on research and firsthand experience.  This game is pretty straightforward.  This is done.  Closed.

There is at least one other game that will likely be flagged from what I've seen on your profile as well.