NG+ Trophies

fbdbh

Copied from Reddit

PATCH 1.30 SUMMARY
• New game+ added for players who want to play through the game with their existing gear.
• Ultra Hard mode is added for the players that are up for another challenge!
• Added two new trophies to the game: One for completing New game+ and one for completing New game+ in ultra-hard mode.
• Added support for all EU and US text Languages on EU and US games.

10 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

If you have a fully upgraded Aloy and the Shild-Weaver outfit you should be fine.  I would assume it's beating the story missions on NG+ on Ultra-Hard so it shouldn't take too long, meaning side-missions and collectibles are not necessary.  It's free, I love the game, so bring it on!  

My thoughts exactly.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

DLC trophies are never needed to earn platinum.

I know, but the trophies come with a free update to the base game and not DLC. At that time the update was not live (now it's on PSN but still not here yet) so it was unclear whether they will be needed for the Platinum and I saw some people already asked the developers.

45 minutes ago, PliskinCobra said:

I know, but the trophies come with a free update to the base game and not DLC. At that time the update was not live (now it's on PSN but still not here yet) so it was unclear whether they will be needed for the Platinum and I saw some people already asked the developers.

The trophies are part of a DLC pack called New Game +. It's still called DLC even though it's free

• Like 3

I agree it should've been a Gold and Silver trophy but just two? How disappointing. They could've added more trophies for doing things in the game. As great as the game is, iffy on revisiting it for a slog of a run just for a Bronze and Silver trophy. 

On a side note, does Weaver work? I think it says all items minus quest ones, isn't that a quest one? And finally how do you start NG+? The option is shadowed out for me and yes I plat lol

• Like 1