Ultimate Tekken Bowl DLC

atlasxof-

14 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

If this is for free i will keep my copy and get the trophies but if this is a paid DLC than i'm exchanging this game for another one because i have the platinum.

I prefer playing Everybodys Golf than this.

It's paid (and supposedly well paid, since I heard it's 10€..).

Also part of the season pass..

I kind of wish that they simply followed their original plan (Eliza buyable a month after release), since I got my pre-order cancelled by the store 2 days before release and lost my chance to get the pre-order bonus..

Still mad at the lack of info from Namco.. but maybe they are saving her got EVO (would be a lame announcement to do there..)

As for this mode in particular, it's not something that I see me playing much outside of trophies or just to try it.. hell, I played more Survival/Time Attack/Team Battle then this bowling minigame..

• 4 months later...

Tekken 6 for me is still the best Tekken. That Tekken Force story mode was awesome, it's basically a whole new mode. You still have the 1 on 1, but you also have scrolling beat-em-up action. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 suffered as well, but at least on that, you had 2 on 2 action at the least and plus it had so many characters. Tekken 7 has no tag, no Tekken Force and a highly reduced number of characters....

I really want Tekken Force back, Tekken 5 suffered not having it.

And yes, Tekken Ball that was awesome and hilarious, bouncing the ball into the other person's area whilst keeping them occupied with a King 5 throw combo, them were the days. Tekken Bowling is the LEAST Tekken mode in Tekken. Did enjoy it on PS2 though and TTT2 was ok too but that would have been my last place of choice.

Online coop Tekken Force on Tekken 6 was for me the height of Tekken brilliance, since then Tekken has either just stagnated or just kept the same level of greatness.

Edited by enaysoft

• 2 weeks later...