New Character: Doomfist

MennoWoods2

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/doomfist/

The character information if anyone would like to check that out.

I'm kinda bummed he's an offensive character. I was hoping for a defensive character since Blizzard has given every class except Defensive a new hero. I'm also kinda bummed Terry Cruz isn't the voice actor for him either. Id assume his trophies are getting kills/hitting 4 - 6 enemies.. And the other I assume may be some sort of combination of abilities from the seismic slam and/or rising uppercut.

Either way they should be a hell of a lot easier than the Orisa trophies imo. Those I find near impossible. ..but then again I don't play Tanks ?

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

Doomfist looks amazingly fun to play with! I'd need to try out on PTR. Though Terry Crews doesn't voice him, it still looks awesome! I'm glad that the hype will die quickly, just like did with Sombra.

I have no idea but I'd see trophies like this:

• Pixel: Hit/Kill an enemy with a consecutive Seismic Slam, Raising Uppercut and Rocket Punch in mid-air as Doomfist in Quick or Competitive Play.
  • Cute: Hit 6 enemies with a single use of Doomfist's Meteor Strike in Quick or Competitive Play.

@gostamuito Can we get a break from Orisa's Halt State please? Because it was the most insane trophy yet in OW!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

On 7-7-2017 at 6:32 AM, Maxie Mouse said:

Doomfist looks amazingly fun to play with! I'd need to try out on PTR. Though Terry Crews doesn't voice him, it still looks awesome! I'm glad that the hype will die quickly, just like did with Sombra.

I have no idea but I'd see trophies like this:

• Pixel: Hit/Kill an enemy with a consecutive Seismic Slam, Raising Uppercut and Rocket Punch in mid-air as Doomfist in Quick or Competitive Play.
  • Cute: Hit 6 enemies with a single use of Doomfist's Meteor Strike in Quick or Competitive Play.

@gostamuito Can we get a break from Orisa's Halt State please? Because it was the most insane trophy yet in OW!

Yes I think you right on the trophies, but it's hopefully not killing 6 people with, but just 4

Here it goes, here are Doomfist's achievements on the PTR, or Trophies for us! For sure, this will be more fun than the unforgiving Orisa's Halt State! ? ❤️

It's damn funny that I managed to predict the Ultimate trophy. xD

Pixel

Get a killing blow with Doomfist's Full Power Seismic Slam in Quick or Competitive Play.

e9435587b6.png

Cute

Hit 6 enemies with a single use of Doomfist's Meteor Strike in Quick and Competitive Play.

356bd2542d.png

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

His achievements / trophies won't be nearly as hard as some characters.

Full power seismic slam basically means you have to jump from a high point and land on someone, the damage caps at 125 so an enemy needs to be slightly weakened first as well maybe with primary fire or a team mate that is working with you.

Tagging 6 people with ult won't be hard, its got a large AOE and because of the warning it gives people it'll be a bit harder than Sombra's tag 6 people with her ult, but still do-able.

6 people tagged with the Ultimate? I havent tried Doomfist on the PTR but looking st videos this definitley should be doable. I still havent gotten my Orisa "Halt State" Trophy yet but I will as sure as hell get it when I start going for this Doomfist trophies and I get bsck into Overwatch :D

22 hours ago, SirEricLPer said:

I still havent gotten my Orisa "Halt State" Trophy yet but I will as sure as hell get it when I start going for this Doomfist trophies and I get back into Overwatch :D

I never thought of it... but yeah Doomfist's Ult by its own should be perfect for Halt State! And as I always do for OW: the legit way! :D Of course, if you voice chat with this Doomfist player for a perfect timing!

I'll never know this method since I already got the trophy. Maybe, if I try my unearned Halt State achievement on PC, I'll know it.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

I just tried him out on a skirmish map woth a friend and it seems thst you have to use a "trick" to get the seismic slam killing blow trophy. Uppercut on to a roof were you can "glide" down before hitting the ground. The seismic slam will charge itself to 125 - the amount that is needed for the trophy. When you hit the ground and hit an enemy that has 200 HP he should be one-hitted :)