Guaranteed Chubby Spawn

ddracarys

Hey guys, for those who are struggling to find and kill a Chubby for the trophy, there is a guaranteed spawn location. The only catch is that you will need to own the Mr. Tourge's Campaign of Carnage DLC to access this spawn.

In the Side Quest "Gas Guzzlers" you will be tasked to kill the Skagged Rakk's in the Southern Raceway. If you have the Quest active simply follow the waypoints and you'll approach a small area filled with Rakk's. At least 2 of these should be Chubby, if not keep killing until they appear. It shouldn't take long.

You can still do this if you don't have the Side Quest active. Travel to the Southern Raceway and hug the left wall until you come across a small opening (your vehicle will not be able to pass so it's best to ditch your ride at this point). The Skagged Rakk's will still be flying about and among them several Chubby's too. I did this both on PS3 and 4, on several accounts. Got about 4 Chubby's every time.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Does it give you the trophy?

It's definitely not a real chubby. It doesn't drop anything from the chubby loot pool. I don't know about the trophy though since I always got it elsewhere.

Yup, trophy popped for me on multiple accounts. I got it just yesterday on this account. It's weird, but it works.

EDIT: I wouldn't of posted this thread if it didn't pop the trophy. ?

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 1

Just now, KingGuy420 said:

Nice, good to know. Once I found out they didn't drop loot, I forgot they existed lol.

I'd usually already be at cap by the time I find one so their loot isn't interesting to me anyway haha. I just grab their stuff and dumb 'em on Marcus for money that I don't even need! Woo! Vidya gamessss!

1 minute ago, ddracarys said:

I'd usually already be at cap by the time I find one so their loot isn't interesting to me anyway haha. I just grab their stuff and dumb 'em on Marcus for money that I don't even need! Woo! Vidya gamessss!

Real chubbies drop awesome loot... post 72 anyways lol. Amazing class mods for everybody and 4 of the rarest guns. I probably had to kill a thousand of them before I got all 4 guns lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Real chubbies drop awesome loot... post 72 anyways lol. Amazing class mods for everybody and 4 of the rarest guns. I probably had to kill a thousand of them before I got all 4 guns lol.

Oh gosh, that sounds like hell. No thanks, I love Borderlands but I'm not ready for that level of commitment hahah. Besides, at my current level / build / gear I'm hella OP so I'm pleased.

5 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Hey guys, for those who are struggling to find and kill a Chubby for the trophy, there is a guaranteed spawn location. The only catch is that you will need to own the Mr. Tourge's Campaign of Carnage DLC to access this spawn.

In the Side Quest "Gas Guzzlers" you will be tasked to kill the Skagged Rakk's in the Southern Raceway. If you have the Quest active simply follow the waypoints and you'll approach a small area filled with Rakk's. At least 2 of these should be Chubby, if not keep killing until they appear. It shouldn't take long.

You can still do this if you don't have the Side Quest active. Travel to the Southern Raceway and hug the left wall until you come across a small opening (your vehicle will not be able to pass so it's best to ditch your ride at this point). The Skagged Rakk's will still be flying about and among them several Chubby's too. I did this both on PS3 and 4, on several accounts. Got about 4 Chubby's every time.

This was already in the guide on PSNP :ninja: 

• Like 2

On 7-7-2017 at 9:37 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

I wonder who wrote that? 1f636.png

I hear some amazing people wrote it B) 

On 8-7-2017 at 3:36 AM, ddracarys said:

OH, really? My bad, I haven't seen the guide on here. I guess this thread is getting locked lmao.

Here you go: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/59-borderlands-2-trophy-guide

• Like 2