help on UBER difficulty

ok so I have the digital version of this game and i beat the last chapter on UBER but no trophy. My friend has the digital version and beat the game on Uber and got the trophy. I read that only the disc version is able to get the trophy because of the glitch. yet my friend got it with no problem. Do i have to beat the entire game all over again but on UBER? including the final chapter?I hated that last chapter on UBER. It took me 4 hours. Never again.... please can someone give me a few tips. I REALLY don't want to do Uber. I fucking hate it. The enemies are on steroids.

Edited by BadTitanSlayer

5 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

ok so I have the digital version of this game and i beat the last chapter on UBER but no trophy. My friend has the digital version and beat the game on Uber and got the trophy. I read that only the disc version is able to get the trophy because of the glitch. yet my friend got it with no problem. Do i have to beat the entire game all over again but on UBER? including the final chapter?I hated that last chapter on UBER. It took me 4 hours. Never again.... please can someone give me a few tips. I REALLY don't want to do Uber. I fucking hate it. The enemies are on steroids.

The exploit has been patched so I guess you have installed the patch. You might want to upload your save and re-install the game. This time you want to be sure your PS4 won't download the patch (the PS4 starts downloading automatically every time you start the console) 

If you have the digital version than you have to beat the entire game on UBER. It is difficult but persistence pays off in the end. I imagine your friend cleared the entire game on UBER to unlock the trophy. If he told you otherwise then he is telling porkies.

• Like 1

o fuck that. UBER is impossible. I beat Uncharted on Cruching and Call of Duty on Veteran and and Titanfall 2 on Master. But the last chapter made me rage.

7 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

If you have the digital version than you have to beat the entire game on UBER. It is difficult but persistence pays off in the end. I imagine your friend cleared the entire game on UBER to unlock the trophy. If he told you otherwise then he is telling porkies.

well he did say he had it digital

57 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

o fuck that. UBER is impossible. I beat Uncharted on Cruching and Call of Duty on Veteran and and Titanfall 2 on Master. But the last chapter made me rage.

Oh believe me if you can do those other things then you can do UBER no problem. I recommend you give the game a break for a while before going back and clearing it on UBER. The last chapter is the hardest chapter in the game. It is as hard as the game is going to get. And you cleared it. What does that tell you?

59 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

well he did say he had it digital

Exactly which means he had the patch already installed the same as you. He cleared the entire game on UBER. The trophy wouldn't have popped for him if he only did the last chapter.

I agree with @Miles_Warren
 I actually played the wolfenstein series recently and had both games digitally. You cannot uninstall digital patches. It's just impossible because it will download the game for you along with all of the patches that are up to date. I would say to replay it on uber sometime later so you won't get frustrated and bored . you beat the last chapter on uber which is the hardest thing really in the game so you should be totally fine for the other chapters.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, poopooblast said:

I agree with @Miles_Warren
 I actually played the wolfenstein series recently and had both games digitally. You cannot uninstall digital patches. It's just impossible because it will download the game for you along with all of the patches that are up to date. I would say to replay it on uber sometime later so you won't get frustrated and bored . you beat the last chapter on uber which is the hardest thing really in the game so you should be totally fine for the other chapters.

So do I have to beat the entire game on UBER or just the chapters that I didn't beat on UBER? I'm asking this because I don't want to beat the last chapter again on UBER. 

5 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

So do I have to beat the entire game on UBER or just the chapters that I didn't beat on UBER? I'm asking this because I don't want to beat the last chapter again on UBER. 

I don't want to give you false information man because I'm not sure myself. I just did it on new game right away. Anyways I did some digging and found this. I'm sure you can find some more info on various sites like a trophy guide for the game or something. In my opinion just replay the entire game on uber because the way I see it is that what if doesn't unlock? You would've wasted many hours doing chapter select as opposed to just forcing yourself to go through the game and you're guaranteed to unlock it.  It's your call though so best of luck! Tell me how it goes for you.

3 hours ago, poopooblast said:

I don't want to give you false information man because I'm not sure myself. I just did it on new game right away. Anyways I did some digging and found this. I'm sure you can find some more info on various sites like a trophy guide for the game or something. In my opinion just replay the entire game on uber because the way I see it is that what if doesn't unlock? You would've wasted many hours doing chapter select as opposed to just forcing yourself to go through the game and you're guaranteed to unlock it.  It's your call though so best of luck! Tell me how it goes for you.

Thanks I already read that thread. I might do it but I'm pissed off about it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Iirc, Wolfenstein has chapter select that tells you your highest difficulty completed on each level. I don't think you'll have to do that level again if it's already registered as having uber completed.

Not to beat a dead horse, but some games come preloaded with the latest patches. Also, depending on when you friend did the last chapter uber exploit, it may not have been patched yet.

Final thing, that last chapter was the toughest part on uber. It was supposed to be. Not playing the entire game on uber may have left you unprepared for the last chapter because you weren't used to it. I think you'll find playing the entire game on uber comparable to CoD's veteran or Titanfall 2's master. You can do it. Just dont give up.

• Like 1

Is the UBER difficulty comparable to Killzone Shadowfall's hard mode? Or is it stupid-hard like that sniper mission in Call of Duty 4 on Veteran mode?

I've beaten Uncharted 3 on crushing, Shadowfall's hard mode and COD: IW & AW on Veteran.

Edited by Eraezr

1 minute ago, Eraezr said:

Is the UBER difficulty comparable to Killzone Shadowfall's hard mode? Or is it stupid-hard like that sniper mission in Call of Duty 4 on Veteran mode?

I've beaten Uncharted 3 on crushing, Shadowfall's hard mode and COD: IW & AW on Veteran.

Uber difficulty is a lot easier than most other first person games on there hardest difficulty level as long as you are patient and don't go running into areas

13 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Uber difficulty is a lot easier than most other first person games on there hardest difficulty level as long as you are patient and don't go running into areas

Uber compared to ironman mode is a walk in the park !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Idk what iron man mode is but I agree uber on this game felt like normal mode for most games

Ironman Mode gives you only one life, game is over if you die .

You unlock that mode after solve all enigma codes in menu. you don't need that mode for platinum but it's a big challenge

Ps : the difficulty on ironman is uber

Edited by Rose Amicitia

17 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Just to be 100% sure beat the whole game on Über. It actually quite easy if you use the right tools for the job. 

Use the LaserKraftWerk as much as possible its the best weapons in the game after you gotten a few of the upgrades.  It shredds the big armored guys in no time.

Use stealth when possible and go for the life (Ferguson timeline) upgrades instead of the armor (Wyatt timeline) in the begining of the game. Armor doesnt regenerate but you health does every 20 hp and having 200 hp is alot nicer then getting 10 armor from helmet, without wyatt upgrade its only 5 per helmet.

Edited by Quink666

41 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Just to be 100% sure beat the whole game on Über. It actually quite easy if you use the right tools for the job. 

Use the LaserKraftWerk as much as possible its the best weapons in the game after you gotten a few of the upgrades.  It shredds the big armored guys in no time.

Use stealth when possible and go for the life (Ferguson timeline) upgrades instead of the armor (Wyatt timeline) in the begining of the game. Armor doesnt regenerate but you health does every 20 hp and having 200 hp is alot nicer then getting 10 armor from helmet, without wyatt upgrade its only 5 per helmet.

does activating 999 mode disable Uber trophy? 

Just now, BadTitanSlayer said:

Cant say for sure but im almost 100% it doesn't. Since its not Über its 999 mode. But as i said Über isnt that hard if you take your time and always stay in cover and play smart and use the LaserKraftWerk as much as possible. You can also farm all the skills really early in the game to give you a little boost. The less explosive damage is nice. Just reset checkpoint and farm the ones you need.

38 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

If you play the whole game on 999, you get the Uber trophy. I am 100% sure. This is how I did it. Never played a second on the regular Uber mode. Just make you don't change the difficulty back or exit 999 by accident.

1 hour ago, rdhight said:

If you play the whole game on 999, you get the Uber trophy. I am 100% sure. This is how I did it. Never played a second on the regular Uber mode. Just make you don't change the difficulty back or exit 999 by accident.

Ok good to hear 

On 07. 07. 2017. at 1:24 PM, Calhoun_84 said:

You might want to read this thread. I can't confirm anything. 

I can confirm.

As I mentioned in the other thread, you only need to play the final chapter on Uber (while your PS4 is offline).

Works even if you have a pre-patched digital only version.

• Like 1