Artifex Mundi community thread

Artifex_Mundi

Grim Legends 2 is coming soon? :awesome: I enjoyed the first one a lot. Is it set in the same world as the first one, with recurring characters etc. or is it a spiritual successor of sorts where it's the same style and tone but with an entirely new setting and cast?

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wait, what? Are you seriously encouraging a developer to make seperate lists for different regions? It's already a mess as it is now with these way too many different versions for different regions for games like Steins;Gate and Doodle God. Each game should only have one single trophy list; one for all regions combined.

How would you even enforce this? Where do you draw a line? It'd be pretty shitty for PS4 players to be stuck with online trophies for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood even though the online portion was removed in that version.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wait, what? Are you seriously encouraging a developer to make seperate lists for different regions? It's already a mess as it is now with these way too many different versions for different regions for games like Steins;Gate and Doodle God. Each game should only have one single trophy list; one for all regions combined.

Yes, I think it would be great.

More platinum trophies will not hurt anyone.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, qlSBRIp said:

please dont make torphies for Finishing all Pair-Matching or Mah-jong or Monaco .. just make torphies for Finishing all Hidden Object Puzzle like EVENTIDE: SLAVIC FABLE

It's not the end of the world if they have those kind of trophies. Just be thankful they haven't tacked on pointless multiplayer or co-op trophies.

By the way, I was looking through the AM website and saw a game called Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt that looked intruiging. Any ideas of Artifex Mundi will be bringing the game to consoles?

On 13.07.2017 at 2:49 PM, Miles_Warren said:

By the way, I was looking through the AM website and saw a game called Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt that looked intruiging. Any ideas of Artifex Mundi will be bringing the game to consoles?

We don't have it in our release schedule for now, but stay tuned - we will definitely let you know if we have plans to release it on consoles.

• Like 2

Ugh, the 25th? I wanted to pick that up before I went to my 'rents to house-sit four mutts! xD

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be a masterpiece as all your games are. I can't wait until the sequels to Grim Legends and Eventide come. Hoping you'll release Nightmares from the Deep final chapter(so we can punish Davey Jones for all he did) and Enigmatis on the PS4 in 2018! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I played Clockwork: Of Ink And Glass a couple weeks ago and I believe it was the first Artifex Mundi game I've played. I really enjoyed it as I love HO games and also the point and click genre too. I've now also finished Enigmatis: The Ghosts Of Maple Creek and am also planning to pick up many more of these titles in the future! I have Nightmares From The Deep in the backlog already but I look forward to playing all of them eventually. Great work!

• Like 4