Artifex Mundi community thread

Artifex_Mundi

12 minutes ago, MysticjMax said:

The site hasn't put up the trophy list for Eventide 2 yet and it's already October. Did I miss it? :(

Great game, though. I am glad I got a $20 PSN card to purchase this game. ^_^

Yeah it has, a quick search shows it: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6694-eventide-2-sorcerers-mirror :)

Edit: Damn ninjas.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

Just platinumed the game and enjoyed it. The choices between good or evil aren't really that bad and you don't even have to finish your second playthrough. I did miss one trophy the first time because, like a fool, I didn't check it and realize that I needed to be flawless in THREE Hidden Objects puzzles so I just did the first one and went through like normal. :P

Here's my wishlist for 2018:

• The third installment of Nightmares from the Deep(we need to punish Davey Jones!), Enigmatis(we need to get rid of Asmodai for good!) and Eventide(I am curious is Boruta has influenced someone else in Slavic folk lore).
  • Maybe Lost Grimoires 2? I am surprised there was a sequel to that.
  • Some new properties. I will gladly pay $12 for the Myth Busters game!
Edited by MysticjMax
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MysticjMax said:

Just platinumed the game and enjoyed it. The choices between good or evil aren't really that bad and you don't even have to finish your second playthrough. I did miss one trophy the first time because, like a fool, I didn't check it and realize that I needed to be flawless in THREE Hidden Objects puzzles so I just did the first one and went through like normal. :P

Here's my wishlist for 2018:

• The third installment of Nightmares from the Deep(we need to punish Davey Jones!), Enigmatis(we need to get rid of Asmodai for good!) and Eventide(I am curious is Boruta has influenced someone else in Slavic folk lore).
  • Maybe Lost Grimoires 2? I am surprised there was a sequel to that.
  • Some new properties. I will gladly pay $12 for the Myth Busters game!

Same here, in particular for Enigmatis, just finished the second one and I must know what happens next x.x

As for new properties... we need some Sherlock Holmes and Batman games from these guys... you know, detective stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Seabound117 said:

I picked up a demo for one of their titles and then was instantly hooked.  These games are so well done.  I just wish the PS Store allowed us to search by developer, then I could pick up all of these games.  

I agree, that would make things easier on the store.  Cause it means I don't have to go checking to see which ones I have yet to play... which I think is very little left now.  I think for me, only Grim Legends 2 and Eventide 2 are left... might be another one, not sure off the top of my head though.

But yeah, didn't know Abyss was one when I saw it on the store the first time... but then I looked at the trophy list and yeah.

1 hour ago, Seabound117 said:

I picked up a demo for one of their titles and then was instantly hooked.  These games are so well done.  I just wish the PS Store allowed us to search by developer, then I could pick up all of these games.  

25 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I agree, that would make things easier on the store.  Cause it means I don't have to go checking to see which ones I have yet to play... which I think is very little left now.  I think for me, only Grim Legends 2 and Eventide 2 are left... might be another one, not sure off the top of my head though.

But yeah, didn't know Abyss was one when I saw it on the store the first time... but then I looked at the trophy list and yeah.

well, I agree with you both that the PS store site lacks various search options to find games from certain devs. Until then, you could visit the store site from Steam, where you can search for Artifex Mundi and then can search certain titles on PS store. 

But if i haven't overlooked something the current artifex games on ps4 are:

- nightmares from the deep 1 & 2

- grim legends 1 & 2

- enigmatis 1 & 2

- eventide 1 & 2

- abyss: wraith of eden

- clockwork tales

- dark arcana

- lost grimoires 1

i think, there should be hoping for the third parts of the first four series', as well as the continuation of lost grimoires. 

On 10/26/2017 at 8:43 AM, lagoonaris said:

well, I agree with you both that the PS store site lacks various search options to find games from certain devs. Until then, you could visit the store site from Steam, where you can search for Artifex Mundi and then can search certain titles on PS store. 

But if i haven't overlooked something the current artifex games on ps4 are:

- nightmares from the deep 1 & 2

- grim legends 1 & 2

- enigmatis 1 & 2

- eventide 1 & 2

- abyss: wraith of eden

- clockwork tales

- dark arcana

- lost grimoires 1

i think, there should be hoping for the third parts of the first four series', as well as the continuation of lost grimoires. 

So, if I'm not mistaken based upon your list, the only ones I'm missing are Grim Legends 2 and Eventide 2... unless I'm overlooking something else too.

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

So, if I'm not mistaken based upon your list, the only ones I'm missing are Grim Legends 2 and Eventide 2... unless I'm overlooking something else too.

So far I haven't encountered any new Artifex games or some which aren't on the list, so I think Im correct. I check the PSN store daily to see what new games are being released in general so I don't think I would miss out one of their games. If I should have missed one, I will tell you :D 

Just now, lagoonaris said:

So far I haven't encountered any new Artifex games or some which aren't on the list, so I think Im correct. I check the PSN store daily to see what new games are being released in general so I don't think I would miss out one of their games. If I should have missed one, I will tell you :D 

Well, if I get those two done, then any new games I should be able to catch up on by them for sure.  I might get Grim Legends 2 tomorrow, haven't decided yet, but if I do, means only Eventide 2 left.  But either way, by next week I want to get them done, either by next week or while next week is happening :D

Get them done before Save the Light is released... otherwise I might forget which ones I still need to get done xD

• Like 1

Just now, Starfjord said:

Can't find Nightmares from the Deep 2 on the EU store, anyone know why?

Just checked and for me it is shown without any problems. Sure you had no typos while searching for it? Alternatively, try if you can find it by visiting the shop page of another AM game, preferably Nightmares 1. It should show up down below at the "Other people also bought" part

1 minute ago, lagoonaris said:

Just checked and for me it is shown without any problems. Sure you had no typos while searching for it? Alternatively, try if you can find it by visiting the shop page of another AM game, preferably Nightmares 1. It should show up down below at the "Other people also bought" part

There you go, it worked ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MysticjMax said:

I think they just released a new game for the PS4. I saw a trophy list with the same format of stuff but I forgot the title. It was something about the "Wraiths of Eden" or something. C'mon, why haven't they shown up with a list of their newest upcoming titles?

Yeah, Abyss: Wraiths of Eden (Link to PSNP trophy list). It came out early October. I included it in my list of all current AM games on PS4 a few posts up ahead. So far I haven't seen any other games not included on my list, so it should be up to date. But I agree with you, that it is kinda sad that they don't edit their first post or announce new ports anymore. They did until one or two games before Abyss though...

I always liked Point and Click, and when I saw "Dark Arcana" on sale, I wanted to try that one out too. I enjoyed it and bought Eventide as well and it became my favorite of these two.

The games are super fun and I'm looking forward to play the rest of the series. Never thought I could fall in love with Hidden Object Games, haha.

Edited by Izul

44 minutes ago, Sargon said:

I recently purchased three Artifex Mundi games, just because they look gorgeous. Haven't played them yet. Is there any chance for other languages (voices) except for English, @Artifex_Mundi?

Don't knw, if they will answer you, but most of their PS4 games are on PC for quite a while and I can't remember that any of them ever had another voice over than English. As far as I know, they only translate the text into other languages, never the voices.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2017 at 2:03 PM, Lagoon Aris said:

Since, Artifex hasn't announced their last game, I thought I give you guys a little heads up. According to Artifex' news blog, there will be no new game in November. But they announced a new port coming to PS4 in December. The game will be Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery. The exact date is still unknown. Source

Good news! I was wondering what was happening. We were promised a game in October which never came and now December is almost upon us. Good thing I checked this thread when I did. Thanks Lagoon Aris :)

• Like 1