Artifex Mundi community thread

Artifex_Mundi

51 minutes ago, Gengar said:

Good news! I was wondering what was happening. We were promised a game in October which never came and now December is almost upon us. Good thing I checked this thread when I did. Thanks Lagoon Aris :)

You might have missed Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden which did come out in October. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that Lost Grimoires 2 is coming out tomorrow (Friday 15th) on PS4! ;)

header.jpg?t=1493053328

If you'd like to know more and be always up to date, don't forget to visit our Facebook (in the shop section we've gathered all our console releases, so it's best to check there if something is on PS4 or not) and Official Forum

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Piano Reeves said:

How about answering questions? -_-

Guys from the forum already answered - we release games only with English voiceovers and localised subtitles.

On 1.12.2017 at 5:24 PM, starcrunch061 said:

So, I see that Nightmares from the Deep 3 is coming out, or is already out, on Steam. Will it come to PS4? I've been strung along in two games, promising that Davy Jones took notice of my actions. It's time to deliver...

Eventually yes, but you need to be patient. Porting takes time. :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Might continue my job in updating you guys...

Nightmares from the Deep 3 is announced for February, as well as Enigmatis 3 for March, bringing the conclusions of both series finally to PS4. But so far no concrete dates.

Whoop whoop!!!

I still have a few AM games to play such as Enigmatis 2 and Dark Arcana. I haven't played the PS4 since October so I have a bit o catching up to do lol Nightmares 3 is a real treat. Loved the first two and it's probably my fave AM series.

22 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Nightmares from the Deep 3 is announced for February, as well as Enigmatis 3 for March, bringing the conclusions of both series finally to PS4. But so far no concrete dates.

Thanks for posting this :)

Looking forward to Nightmares from the Deep 3, not played the Enigmatis ones yet so I really need to catch up

On 1/23/2018 at 0:26 PM, Lagoon Aris said:

FINALLY.

I knew that the Mundi guys would be insane, impotent and dumber than rocks NOT to release the final chapters of the two series I was very fond of. I gladly suffered through the evil ghost raven that popped up every time I missed too many clicks in Expert Mode and had to use PS Plus Free Trial to back up my save for The Siren's Call so I could retry the first Mahjong puzzle. I really enjoyed the characters in The Siren's Call, it seems like they called upon the old video capture tech from the early 90's (aka Nighttrap) to make those characters seem so alive, so I didn't mind redoing it. :D

I am definitely going to set aside some cash for these titles when they come out. In fact, they just put out the trophy list for Davy Jones so it may be coming out early than usual in February.

It seems as though Artifex Mundi games have received a price increase on the PS Store.  Just checked Nightmares from the Deep 3 on NA store and it's $14.99 - checked some of the older games too and it looks like they have been increased as well from $9.99 to $14.99.

It seems a weird practice to bump prices on stuff that have been out a year (or more) :huh:

20 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

It seems as though Artifex Mundi games have received a price increase on the PS Store.  Just checked Nightmares from the Deep 3 on NA store and it's $14.99 - checked some of the older games too and it looks like they have been increased as well from $9.99 to $14.99.

It seems a weird practice to bump prices on stuff that have been out a year (or more) :huh:

Yeah, they increased the prices for new games on Steam since quite a while. They made a statement regarding that here on their site.
In short: They try to keep up to the standard of publishing a new game every 3 weeks in the best possible quality. To get that and to keep up with the market, they had to increase their prices. That statement is regarding their PC/mobile versions but I guess, it also hit the consoles now. I really had hoped, they would at least let their old games stay at the 10$ price since Nightmares from the Deep 3, for example, is technically 4 years old and they "just" ported it 1-to-1 to consoles (note: I understand that porting alone is quite a process, and probably requires a lot of new coding/programming even though the visuals and game mechanics remain unchanged). Guess, we have to adjust to the 15$ prices for upcoming ports as well.

On another note to all followers of this topic: Nightmares from the Deep 3 came out today. I will have to wait before I can buy this game as my finances are quite thin right now, but I wish you all lots of fun with this game. Personally I liked it most out of the trilogy :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I noticed that as well and I got to say I'm not a fan of such practices especially when it comes to increasing the prices of previous releases. I have my suspicions to why this was done though (I don't buy the official reason btw).

• Like 1

On 02/02/2018 at 6:11 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

I noticed that as well and I got to say I'm not a fan of such practices especially when it comes to increasing the prices of previous releases. I have my suspicions to why this was done though (I don't buy the official reason btw).

My guess would be so that when they're on sale the 'sale' price is just the original price so they don't lose any monies. They're certainly not the first company to do this and they probably won't be the last.

1 hour ago, Asvinia said:

My guess would be so that when they're on sale the 'sale' price is just the original price so they don't lose any monies. They're certainly not the first company to do this and they probably won't be the last.

Yeah, that is pretty much the conclusion I've also come to.