NA Vita Version. Exploit still works

XNightHawkX1

Exploit doesn't seem to work for Infinite Play, can anyone else confirm?

Edit: Nvm, the exploit wouldn't work for the first couple levels, but after playing through a few normally the glitch worked. Anyone else with this problem should do the same.

Edited by ChaoticFox9900

32 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Can I stack the vita version with my ps4 version, I noticed there's 2 trophy lists even though they are both for vita and ps4

As I understand it, both Energy Balance and Energy Cycle stack between the PS4 and Vita. While the 2 lists are both tagged PS4/PSV, they are in fact separate.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a separate list for the newly released EU PS4 version which has just popped up on the AU PSN Store?

I got the platinum on the NA/US PS4 game, does that mean I can get another one for the AU/EU PS4 version, or is it one of those games that doesn't have a separate stack per region?

9 hours ago, Graffin_G said:

Is there a separate list for the newly released EU PS4 version which has just popped up on the AU PSN Store?

I got the platinum on the NA/US PS4 game, does that mean I can get another one for the AU/EU PS4 version, or is it one of those games that doesn't have a separate stack per region?

Shared list, no stack sadly. 

2 Platinums by PS4 and Vita list. 

Edited by Kishnabe

On 8/4/2017 at 3:52 AM, Graffin_G said:

Thanks Kishnabe... disappointing that it doesn't stack 2639.png

Sorry, It could have a seperate list. Someone who bought the game told me it shared list with NA.

He could be wrong, as I just saw Energy Balance get a new list.

Energy Cycle might get a new list...won't hurt to wait for the list to show up. Fingers Crossed that it does get a new set.

Edited by Kishnabe

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Sorry, It could have a seperate list. Someone who bought the game told me it shared list with NA.

He could be wrong, as I just saw Energy Balance get a new list.

Energy Cycle might get a new list...won't hurt to wait for the list to show up. Fingers Crossed that it does get a new set.

I'm not really sure either. I already had the platinum from the NA/US PS4 version, but the trophies were popping on the AU PS4 version, they just won't sync. If I disconnect from the internet and view my trophy list offline, I can see 2 lists on the PS4, but the number of trophies i've earned hasn't increased.

Sony has to fix it so the trophies at least sync up, it's trying to every time I click to view my trophies. If I force it (press Options and choose Sync with PlayStation Network), I get error NP-32136-5.

Edited by Graffin_G

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...