XNightHawkX1

NA Vita Version. Exploit still works

20 posts in this topic

Just to confirm that this is NA version of the game for Vita. PS4 and Vita versions have stacking trophy lists although it is listed as PS4/Vita in both versions. There's no crossbuy. The exploit still works, though

Sorry, my bad. I can confirm that the glitch works in Vita. :)

Edited by Fandhir

6 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

If I have Eu account I can't platinum this one?..

Correct. One account only per Vita.

Exploit doesn't seem to work for Infinite Play, can anyone else confirm?

Edit: Nvm, the exploit wouldn't work for the first couple levels, but after playing through a few normally the glitch worked. Anyone else with this problem should do the same.

Edited by ChaoticFox9900

I am sure the exploits are specifically left in for trophy hunters. This game seems very in-line with games like Top Rated and My Name Is Mayo and the likes. Cheap quick easy Platinums for trophy hunters.

Can I stack the vita version with my ps4 version, I noticed there's 2 trophy lists even though they are both for vita and ps4

32 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Can I stack the vita version with my ps4 version, I noticed there's 2 trophy lists even though they are both for vita and ps4

As I understand it, both Energy Balance and Energy Cycle stack between the PS4 and Vita. While the 2 lists are both tagged PS4/PSV, they are in fact separate.

16 hours ago, diskdocx said:

As I understand it, both Energy Balance and Energy Cycle stack between the PS4 and Vita. While the 2 lists are both tagged PS4/PSV, they are in fact separate.

Thanks!

Is there a separate list for the newly released EU PS4 version which has just popped up on the AU PSN Store?

I got the platinum on the NA/US PS4 game, does that mean I can get another one for the AU/EU PS4 version, or is it one of those games that doesn't have a separate stack per region?

9 hours ago, Graffin_G said:

Is there a separate list for the newly released EU PS4 version which has just popped up on the AU PSN Store?

I got the platinum on the NA/US PS4 game, does that mean I can get another one for the AU/EU PS4 version, or is it one of those games that doesn't have a separate stack per region?

Shared list, no stack sadly. 

2 Platinums by PS4 and Vita list. 

Edited by Kishnabe

Thanks Kishnabe... disappointing that it doesn't stack ☹️

On 8/4/2017 at 3:52 AM, Graffin_G said:

Thanks Kishnabe... disappointing that it doesn't stack 2639.png

Sorry, It could have a seperate list. Someone who bought the game told me it shared list with NA.

He could be wrong, as I just saw Energy Balance get a new list.

Energy Cycle might get a new list...won't hurt to wait for the list to show up. Fingers Crossed that it does get a new set.

Edited by Kishnabe

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Sorry, It could have a seperate list. Someone who bought the game told me it shared list with NA.

He could be wrong, as I just saw Energy Balance get a new list.

Energy Cycle might get a new list...won't hurt to wait for the list to show up. Fingers Crossed that it does get a new set.

I'm not really sure either. I already had the platinum from the NA/US PS4 version, but the trophies were popping on the AU PS4 version, they just won't sync. If I disconnect from the internet and view my trophy list offline, I can see 2 lists on the PS4, but the number of trophies i've earned hasn't increased.

Sony has to fix it so the trophies at least sync up, it's trying to every time I click to view my trophies. If I force it (press Options and choose Sync with PlayStation Network), I get error NP-32136-5.

Edited by Graffin_G

5 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

It doesn't seem to work on the vita for me 

It was the same for me when I tried using the touch screen. I had to use the x button to do the level, then spam the x button  on the last orb that I change on that level.

2 minutes ago, MoneyShotxox said:

It was the same for me when I tried using the touch screen. I had to use the x button to do the level, then spam the x button  on the last orb that I change on that level.

Ah ok thanks, that worked!

16 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Ah ok thanks, that worked!

Cool, nice glad it worked for you :-) 

This makes me sad that VITA still can't host multiple accounts :(   How am I supposed to digitally import VITA games Sony.