Games you're NOT looking forward to achieving 100%/Platinum... but you'll do it anyway...

Right now, I'd say Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. I've just finished the Riku playthrough, which means that I'm about to start the annoying part of the plat : the grinding part. If, like me, you hate grinding, then prepare to cry cactuses as this game includes several kinds of grinding. If you're bored from leveling up your character against the same bunch of the same retarded mobs, you can try farming enemy cards. In case that doesn't sound exciting enough, then how about breaking the pots in 100 Acre Wood over and over again to get enough MP for another stupid trophy ? This stinks. This stinks way too bad.

Mortal Kombat

I did everything except the mastery trophies years ago but I don't want to leave my playstation on that long if I'm not playing it, even if I spread it out over a long period.

No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either
One grindy trophy left, I just don't want to do it.

Super Stardust Ultra
I don't really want psvr.

Minecraft without a doubt. They need to stop releasing more dlc updates. They can release new updates, skin packs, levels, etc. I'm a completionist so I must obtain 100% for the majority of the games that I play. But please enough with the Minecraft trophies! 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

White Knight Chronicles since there is a whole lot of grinding required since servers are closed. Also Super Street Fighter IV, them damn trials!!!!

i have 150 hrs in this game before the servers closed and i still have a load more to invest in it, i know its not going to be an easy one.

id honestly have to say that my rpg collection is something im not looking forward to 100%ing, mainly my jrpgs on my ps3 

ive got all the kingdom hearts games on ps3 

the ff 13 trilogy 

white knight chronicles 

star ocean 4

sacred 2 

resonance of fate

ni no kuni 

tales of symphonia, dawn of the new world, graces f and xillia 

rune factory oceans 

persona 4

its mainly due to the time needed to plat them and i just don't feel like grinding rpgs atm.

Edited by Leenewbe

For me, it's actually Crash Bandicoot 2... in particular right now, it's that one box gem in Piston It Away to get, because of what you have to do to get it.  I mean Warped wont be so bad... and I'm not bothering with the first game, so yeah, right now, just Cortex Strikes Back is one that comes to mind.

If I have a game that is way too tedious, frustrating, or hard to platinum or 100% complete. I wouldn't wanna waste my effort getting it as it'll suck the fun out of games that are supposed to be played for fun & entertainment. Obviously they're a lot of gamer's out there who are "completionists" & I do not criticise them for that to go out there way in completing every game they own, it's just personal preference & I do understand that. So overall, although I would like to plat Battlefront & FIFA 17, the required trophies are just too hard to get.

1 hour ago, tonesdad0408 said:

(Sigh) .... Shovel Knight, when King Knight dlc drops there goes completion percent again and Strider xs 2 since I'm working on both versions but man the collectibles are a grind!

Getting ALL THE FEATS DONE WITH PLAGUE KNIGHT AND SPECTER KNIGHT. Ticks me off you only get two silver trophies for a LOT of work.

People recommend four complete playthroughs for Plague Knight and I'm only just about done with my first playthrough. Plus from what I read you only get one turkey during the entire Banquet fight on New Game Plus. So that should be fun.

To list off the top of my head:

1. Shovel Knight (100 percent)

2. Dead Space 2 - Hardcore difficulty. Everything else is very doable.

3. Vanquish - If Challenge 6 is as difficult and frustrating as people say it is, then I'll have to dedicate some serious time to it.

4. Super Meat Boy - Dark Rapture and Cotton Alley no death runs. Going to be a difficult journey regardless.

5. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Completing the game on Hard Mode and A+ all levels. I played a bit of Hard Mode on my alt, it's fucking ridiculous.

That's all I have for now.

• Like 1

The PS+ game That's You.

I played it yesterday at a party. But I don't go to many parties like that, so I definitely won't be earning any of the local MP trophies naturally. I'm going to have to ask my family to participate,  which would be cool if I didn't have to ruin the entire game by adding in two fake players (using old phones) in order to get the "six creations played with 6 players" trophy. 

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. I want all of the "Tales of" plats eventually, but I really hate this game. I played the original version on Wii, and it was just awful. I'm hoping that moving it to PS3 helped make it at least tolerable, but I haven't worked up the courage to try it yet.

For me it has to be the last two survival trophies for the Division. While the game mode ia super fun to play, it takes alot of time to do a run and it isn't certain you get a win each round. You can basicly play for an hour or two to get to the extraction part and die very easy. 17x of that makes it a little overwhelming for my taste, but i'll eventually get there!:) also the 1000 matches grind as Jason in Frisay the 13th is something I don't particulary look forward to! The game is a blast to play (highly recommend it) but it will stop to be fun at some point and then there will be some hours of grinding matches.

Edited by Fugl7

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

Getting ALL THE FEATS DONE WITH PLAGUE KNIGHT AND SPECTER KNIGHT. Ticks me off you only get two silver trophies for a LOT of work.

People recommend four complete playthroughs for Plague Knight and I'm only just about done with my first playthrough. Plus from what I read you only get one turkey during the entire Banquet fight on New Game Plus. So that should be fun

Yeah, lol, a platinums worth of trophies rolled up into 1 silver???  Wtf? I'm such a nerd tho I already platinumed Specter of Torment before I got the feats trophy for his campaign in Shovel!

And you're right in that banquet fight, but all I can say on that is tonic, tonic, tonic........ and leech.

Edited by tonesdad0408

All the JRPG in my backlog, Neptunia, Trails of Cold Steel, etc. because I heard they are very grindy, and I hate grindy trophies.

Blazblue Central Fiction. I can hold myself somewhat in online matches (mostly playing Guilty Gear) but 'm still at beginner level so I know the challenge mode will be a pain in the arse.

It took me over a year to finish BlazBlue: Chronophantasma so I expect the same for Central Fiction.