DividedByMankind

New DLCS incoming

15 posts in this topic

I kinda hope this is fake news, the game was great but some trophies made me almost give up on it. I dont want another 10DLCs with trophies. especially if i have to pay for em. Cuz no way their gonna give us 10 free DLCs so long after launch for no reason.

I think it is good that they support this game, because it's really great and it never gets old. I love when companies still  invest on their games and not releasing the same game for years to come. And plus, DLCs are free. 

On 8/24/2017 at 0:37 AM, gamesfourever said:

I kinda hope this is fake news, the game was great but some trophies made me almost give up on it. I dont want another 10DLCs with trophies. especially if i have to pay for em. Cuz no way their gonna give us 10 free DLCs so long after launch for no reason.

Have you even read the link? or even checked it out? Instead of commenting something like that, learn how to read. All 10 pieces of DLC's are coming as FREE updates(patches).

Guys ...why all the anger, lets take it out on the zombies instead! 😏

On 10-9-2017 at 5:54 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Have you even read the link? or even checked it out? Instead of commenting something like that, learn how to read. All 10 pieces of DLC's are coming as FREE updates(patches).

Yes i have but i dont trust it.

Yeah been waiting for this a long time. Finally its arriving. Will so start up the game again with my friends and slaughter some zombies.

The first content is out now. No new trophies, but to be honest it's exactly what I expected: bad-ass little additions to an already awesome game. New human enemies in Old Town, new zombie, new weapons, bring it on! /o/

3 hours ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

The first content is out now. No new trophies, but to be honest it's exactly what I expected: bad-ass little additions to an already awesome game. New human enemies in Old Town, new zombie, new weapons, bring it on! /o/

On 9/16/2017 at 7:20 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Yeah been waiting for this a long time. Finally its arriving. Will so start up the game again with my friends and slaughter some zombies.

It is really nice of them supporting the game still like and the community of it :)

Do you remember when the game didn't have DLC yet and there were these cool little videos in the main menu with some guy from the design team telling how happy they were with the community and telling about their plans for DLC and everything. It was so cool seeing those proud faces. Dying Light legit is the best zombie game I know (I know I don't have the plat, don't judge), and I'll blindly buy anything Techland will release next.

51 minutes ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

Do you remember when the game didn't have DLC yet and there were these cool little videos in the main menu with some guy from the design team telling how happy they were with the community and telling about their plans for DLC and everything. It was so cool seeing those proud faces. Dying Light legit is the best zombie game I know (I know I don't have the plat, don't judge), and I'll blindly buy anything Techland will release next.

Yeah i think i actually saw some videos on youtube of it mate :D was really nice of them! the game was really enjoyable, hope they bring out a second one :D

FYI there is no more duplicating if you get the new update Version 1.05 update ...they patched it out!! 😭 So be sure to stack up before getting it!! 

You can also use the companion app to stock up. I did that for my first playthrough on nightmare to get easy household supplies, ammo, that kind of stuff. It felt a little like cheating though.

Just found the Tribute to George Romero that was in the patch notes. Pretty friggin' awesome. It's in Old Town, east of Rais, where all the overpasses are.

DMbOj1aXcAEqfP2.jpg:large