Platinum?

CreativePolicy

They really should have had one trophy at the end for finishing the game.  The final boss fight is a bit of a challenge but can be completed with some practice.  Alas however, I'd say many many who have this platinum did not bother to finish it after collecting the last scroll.

Its a pity and a bad design decision by the developers, so many will not have even seen the finished story they were telling.

9 minutes ago, markcavan said:

They really should have had one trophy at the end for finishing the game.  The final boss fight is a bit of a challenge but can be completed with some practice.  Alas however, I'd say many many who have this platinum did not bother to finish it after collecting the last scroll.

Its a pity and a bad design decision by the developers, so many will not have even seen the finished story they were telling.

There was a story? I guess it was just that unremarkable.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

There was a story? I guess it was just that unremarkable.

Ha, it sure does.  

Evil king, young boy attacked by kings guards, goes into a mysterious tower to discover the history of the king and his rule (scrolls), learns new skills (boy powers he gets along the way) and then ultimately battles through the tower up to the king to win the day and overthrow his rule :-)

At least that is what I remember of the story.