Missing time stamp :/

laptop9

Hi all

i hope Sony at some point allow missing time stamps to be deleted, decided to go back to vita for 1st time in about 5 months and was having dns issues, thought nothing of this and just carried on playing lego batman 3, earned about 6 trophies and tried syncing nothing, then decided to turn off and on the vita and dns setting issue disappeared and system update, updated and synced and now having missing time stamps on the trophies and realising this had synced to the servers after I had done the update (trophies had timestamps pre system update as using internal clock) but hadn't synced to Sony servers. Probably just going to hide the game now and not play it but hope they bring something in to delete the trophy list if time stamps have been effected or just the trophies themselves etc.

should I just carry on playing the game, for some reason it doesn't seem to be hiding from the site either and is still appearing even though on my profile on PS4 I have selected hidden 

Edited by laptop9

you have to earn a trophy to update your profile on here but you may as well carry on with the game as i'm sure this'll never be fixed.

Unfortunately once your trophies are synced to the servers there's nothing u can do about it.

Edited by Leenewbe

Thanks for the tip on earning a trophy just done that, just unsure now as to if I should carry on with the game or just leave it hidden now, it was only chapter specific trophies and countering trophies but the profile looks better without them so will be leaving it for now, ol well.

thats the annoying thing cus of the connection issues it had timestamps but just not correctly synced time stamps and that's where it buggered up

It's a pain in the butt, I have quite a few of them from Vita tv. This is from traveling from Beijing to Sydney on a cruise ship with no internet at all. Once I realized I synced up in the port of Osaka, did a sync only to see "No timestamp" all over the place. I turned off the internet and the trophies where getting time stamps offline , Synced again in Hong Kong at the old Kai Tak airport (Now a cruise Terminal) everything went fine. So the next day we lost power for a second, back to no time stamps :( To shorten this boring story, I ended up paying for Maritime internet just for these damn trophies. Kind of makes me think that Sony don't care too much about trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

Fairly new to this trophy hunting thing, could someone please explain to me why missing time stamps is a bad thing. Pretty sure one of my first ps3 games from over 5 years ago when I couldn't care less about trophies has a few missing time stamps. Should I be concerned? Do I need to hide them? Will I be facing the ban hammer? 

1 hour ago, Seabound117 said:

So is this being caused by the firm wear being out of date or the Vita being away from stable internet at the time the trophy popped.  I'm unclear about the underlying cause here and want to make sure I can avoid a similar pitfall.

This specific case seems to be due to the outdated firmware. Had he of updated the software before earning any trophies, then they would've all had time stamps. 

24 minutes ago, Sayaaaargh87 said:

Fairly new to this trophy hunting thing, could someone please explain to me why missing time stamps is a bad thing. Pretty sure one of my first ps3 games from over 5 years ago when I couldn't care less about trophies has a few missing time stamps. Should I be concerned? Do I need to hide them? Will I be facing the ban hammer? 

You won't get banned for any missing time stamps, so no need to worry. They're only a problem if you care about time stamps and things such as trophy milestones.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I wish I had seen this early, I had been playing MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: EXTREME VS FORCE on my vita tv with out it being connected to the internet. I synced my trophies after I got the plat and now one of the trophies has a missing timestamp. It sucks that I can't do anything about it.