List of 27 Easy PS Vita Platinums

redcar200

31 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Nice list.

I see you have put how many playthroughs each game needs, but how long is each Playthrough?

For some people a game that takes 60+ hours isn't easy. In other words time commitment plays a factor in difficulty for some people.

I totally understand about the time. But I wanted to make a different list beside giving you horrible games that are really fast to platinum. All these games are really easy in terms of just pretty much play through the games and do clean up at the end.

Some games do require a bit of time to platinum but the experience is great which is what's most important. 

• Like 1

Some games i agree on the list , but order makes not much sense for me. Hitman go harder than jak 3 ? With guide its easiest on your list, without guide its pretty hard.  Minecraft easiest? Isnt it very time consuming if you dont join a world that has almost everything prepared.  Unit 13 wasnt that easy , i mean its way up on your list but its still a "easy games list. Borderlands 2 is pretty long and i would not recomment anybody to play it on vita , very bad und buggy port, but ok thats not the topic ^^.

55 minutes ago, redcar200 said:
 I wanted to avoid putting games like The Walking Dead, Grim Fandango, or Lego games that don't require much effort to platinum.

I dont really understand the reason , you make list of "easy games" but you avoid easy games because they dont require much effort?  Why making a list than? and Hitman go isnt much more effort than lego games or grim fandango.

55 minutes ago, redcar200 said:
Remember this is based on my opinion, if you disagree write your own list.

If it based on your opinion than you should respect opinion of others , and that includes agreeing or disagreeing.  Im sure you mean "hate" or "not constructive criticism" , because its a forum and posting also includes accepting people disagree with opinions ;).

Oh and i dont write my own list only because i disagree with some decisions here ^_^.

• Like 1

Good list.

Always hate that easy plat list games focus on quick ones when it taking awhile doesn't really make it any harder. Plus, the quickest games are often complete trash... so, another reason to avoid them. List of easy, yet fun platinums (even if they take awhile) is much better!

Edited by Kapika96
  • Like 2

I'd really remove Borderlands 2. The game is fine at the start, but the more you progress, the more unstable the game becomes. By the end, the text in the game was all glitched up after 30 minutes of play and the game would crash at random points. It's also difficult to aim your guns on the Vita, I used Krieg to get around that since he was melee-focused. The only way it gets easy is if you have the PS3/PS4 version to cross-save with.

Plus one of the DLC trophies is glitched and won't pop on Vita. Yeah, it's not needed for the Platinum, but still..

4 hours ago, Heartless1988 said:

How about "Virtues Last Reward" ? I´m not sure if you consider the gameplay it has sufficient to set it apart form stuff like TWD, but I´d say it is.

I have the plat but since it's a visual novel I didn't put it on the list bc their are so many visual novel out there. Plus I had a hard time with the game because no gameplay made me very sleepy to stay awake. Good game but not my cup of tea.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Maybe it's just me, but I think you're high as fuck with this list. Whatever you're smoking, can I have some?

Motorstorm RC is not that easy. I could think of a bunch of games that are way easier to plat than 1/2 of the games on your list. Legends of War should definitely be there just to start with.

I may disagree with your choices, but I can appreciate the effort you put into the thread. Good job.

Motorstorm rc was an easy plat bc u just have to gold metal all the levels. I understand the handling is a pain in the butt but as you practice that gets fixed. 

I agree with legend of war. I had two other games like it. Zombie tycoon 2 n final horizon. Maybe next time. Thanks for the comment.

2 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Good list.

Always hate that easy plat list games focus on quick ones when it taking awhile doesn't really make it any harder. Plus, the quickest games are often complete trash... so, another reason to avoid them. List of easy, yet fun platinums (even if they take awhile) is much better!

This guy knows what I'm talking about. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Caesar Clown said:

I'd really remove Borderlands 2. The game is fine at the start, but the more you progress, the more unstable the game becomes. By the end, the text in the game was all glitched up after 30 minutes of play and the game would crash at random points. It's also difficult to aim your guns on the Vita, I used Krieg to get around that since he was melee-focused. The only way it gets easy is if you have the PS3/PS4 version to cross-save with.

Plus one of the DLC trophies is glitched and won't pop on Vita. Yeah, it's not needed for the Platinum, but still..

But we have to understand that since the game is so huge to put on vita, things like that will happen. The game is still very much playable even in coop mode. I didn't get much of it on my experience with the game. I played n got the whole plat on vita. Thanks for the comment on the dlc. I mention it on the video.

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

Nice list and very well written. A little sad no Lego, rhythm or VN games 1f614.png

I figured since does type of games have been classified as easy platinums, I didn't want to put them on the list because most trophy hunters know this. I wanted to expose other games that are great in many ways but have an easy trophy list. Thanks for the comment.

• Like 2

NFS Most Wanted is a pile of bugs as much or even worse than the PS3 version. That doesn't mean everyone experiences them but they're there.

And the online trophies of MotorStorm are a serious pain to do if you don't do them quickly (which I didn't).

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

NFS Most Wanted is a pile of bugs as much or even worse than the PS3 version. 

Speak for yourself. I ran into 0 bugs playing that game.

Also I wouldn't call Volocity Ultra and Mororstorm RC easy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Speak for yourself. I ran into 0 bugs playing that game.

Just check the Most  Wanted forums here, on playstationtrophies and even EA's own forums and you'll see I'm not the only one, quite the contrary. I think it's a useful warning, I would never had played the game if I knew that before I did.

6 hours ago, cris3f said:

NFS Most Wanted is a pile of bugs as much or even worse than the PS3 version. That doesn't mean everyone experiences them but they're there.

And the online trophies of MotorStorm are a serious pain to do if you don't do them quickly (which I didn't).

I didn't experience one problem with NFS. I never heard it had so many issues.

5 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

Borderlands 2 has unobtainable trophies on the vita. I'd recommend removing it from the list.

The platinum is achievable. I know their is a dlc trophy that never got patched. 

4 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

The vast majority of these wouldn't be classified as "Easy." Like MGS3, Uncharted, and NFS. Maybe not super difficult, but definitely not easy. This seems more like a list of Vita plats you like, instead of a list of easy Vita plats. x_x

Your right. This is a list of games I liked that I thought had easy plats. I also thought other people would enjoy them bc they were great games. Uncharted I agree but that's why it's #27.  Overall I see your concern.

4 hours ago, DjBertrand said:

Yes the list contains hard games also.But thanks for your time writing such a detailed list.

Your welcome. It took me some time. Hope it helped.

3 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Seemed cool, got to the end and heard about Jebus.

Well, I guess there's a reason I said "seemed" cool instead of "seems" cool.

I guess you didn't hear the beginning. That could be my fault bc the volume wasn't great. Hope you listen to my other videos.

3 hours ago, cris3f said:

Just check the Most  Wanted forums here, on playstationtrophies and even EA's own forums and you'll see I'm not the only one, quite the contrary. I think it's a useful warning, I would never had played the game if I knew that before I did.

The same thing is said about a lot of games... Even it's console counter part. But me and many of my friends have played and platinumed the game with no problems...

>Makes an easy platinum list

>Most games have an unlock rate of under 20% Some being under 10%

>No Lego games or Visual Novels

>How can you have an easy list without My Name is Mayo?         

I would not consider this an easy platinum list in the slightest.

Maybe change the title to something like "PS Vita platinums I enjoyed unlocking"

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

>Makes an easy platinum list

>Most games have an unlock rate of under 20% Some being under 10%

>No Lego games or Visual Novels

>How can you have an easy list without My Name is Mayo?         

I would not consider this an easy platinum list in the slightest.

Maybe change the title to something like "PS Vita platinums I enjoyed unlocking"

You're forgetting that My Name Is Mayo is not in the EU yet...