List of 27 Easy PS Vita Platinums

redcar200

8 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

>Makes an easy platinum list

>Most games have an unlock rate of under 20% Some being under 10%

>No Lego games or Visual Novels

>How can you have an easy list without My Name is Mayo?         

I would not consider this an easy platinum list in the slightest.

Maybe change the title to something like "PS Vita platinums I enjoyed unlocking"

+Senran Kagura games. Those have a decently high Plat %

I have to absolutely agree with this though.

12 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Maybe change the title to something like "PS Vita platinums I enjoyed unlocking"

I wanted to make a list of great games with easy trophy list. Almost all trophy hunters know about my name is mayo, VNs, or lego games. Youtubers have made lists with those games already. I wanted something different. I hate some gamers think these lists are hard just because it takes more time. As a trophy hunter, you want a trophy collection you could be proud of. A 5 yr old kid could get the mayo plat. Nothing special about it. 

Hopefully, I helped you because you listed all games which you knew were easy. Now I gave you a list with different games with easy trophy lists as well. Hope you enjoyed it!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, redcar200 said:

I wanted to make a list of great games with easy trophy list. Almost all trophy hunters know about my name is mayo, VNs, or lego games. Youtubers have made lists with those games already. I wanted something different. I hate some gamers think these lists are hard just because it takes more time. As a trophy hunter, you want a trophy collection you could be proud of. A 5 yr old kid could get the mayo plat. Nothing special about it. 

Hopefully, I helped you because you listed all games which you knew were easy. Now I gave you a list with different games with easy trophy lists as well. Hope you enjoyed it!

Yeah the games on your list are not hard , but i wouldnt put them in a "easy plats" list when there are several games easier than your list. 

Point is , with titel "easy platinums" some people expect something different than just a list of your fav games. Skipping alle the easy Plats like VN , Telltales , Lego etc because you think they are boring just shows that your list is not about easy games , only games you like.

Again i dont think games on your list are hard or bad or something like this , but just not what is expected on a "easy plats" list.

"As a trophy hunter, you want a trophy collection you could be proud of." -> why than focusing on "easy games at all? why not making list of "hardest vita plats you can be proud of"?

Oh and im Trophy hunter and i have different goals than just beeing proud of my list , so please dont generalise "as trophy hunter you want ... blabla " . Im on this site for years and i saw atleast 20 different types of trophy hunter :)

19 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I completly agree, there's hardly an easy game in the OP list and the title as it is now is misleading.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Xionx said:

Yeah the games on your list are not hard , but i wouldnt put them in a "easy plats" list when there are several games easier than your list. 

Point is , with titel "easy platinums" some people expect something different than just a list of your fav games. Skipping alle the easy Plats like VN , Telltales , Lego etc because you think they are boring just shows that your list is not about easy games , only games you like.

Again i dont think games on your list are hard or bad or something like this , but just not what is expected on a "easy plats" list.

"As a trophy hunter, you want a trophy collection you could be proud of." -> why than focusing on "easy games at all? why not making list of "hardest vita plats you can be proud of"?

Oh and im Trophy hunter and i have different goals than just beeing proud of my list , so please dont generalise "as trophy hunter you want ... blabla " . Im on this site for years and i saw atleast 20 different types of trophy hunter :)

1st thing: Please don't put words in my month. As you look at my trophy list, I play a lot of lego games, n most telltale games. I have a VN. I never said they were boring games. If I thought they were boring, trust me I wouldn't play them.  I skipped them bc people are aware of those easy games already.

2nd thing: if you say this list is not easy but you say this list is not hard. Which one is it buddy? It has to be one or the other. Or is it medium.

7 hours ago, iAlphaSoldier said:

I completly agree, there's hardly an easy game in the OP list and the title as it is now is misleading.

3rd thing: if you say this list is not easy boy I could only imagine what you think is hard. 

7 hours ago, Combatting said:

Yeah, I'd agree the title is wrong. There are by far easier Vita plats than what has been listed. 

4th thing: forgive me for making you click on a list with helpful information. 

6 hours ago, SamS7398 said:

I'd say Jak and Daxter is easier than Jak 3. That orb glitch can be a right pain if you mess it up, where as J&D is more simpler with the exception of the odd orb here and there hiding away.

I agree that jak 1 n jak 3 are easy games. I enjoyed jak 3 way more. Plus I wasn't aware there was a glitch for jak 1 if so I believe I didn't use it. I collected every area. You really can't mess up the glitch on jak 3 bc there are more orbs around the open world area. Maybe around 20 extra orbs where the glitch could be applied. 

14 minutes ago, redcar200 said:

Thanks for the sarcastic reply, but aren't we technically right? 

#27 - Rated 4-7/10 across boards.

#25 - Rated around 3-7/10 across boards.

#24 - Rated 5-/10 across boards.

These are just a few off the top of my head from your list.  I get they're last in your list, but by far from easy. Easy would be considered 2-3. 

Edited by Combatting

10 minutes ago, redcar200 said:

2nd thing: if you say this list is not easy but you say this list is not hard. Which one is it buddy? It has to be one or the other. Or is it medium.

Oh now i see the problem .... for you only hard games or easy games exist . there is no medium , slightly hard or slightly easy for you? i mean ok your last part of the sentence says "medium" , so maybe they exist?

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

742.png

Damned skippers :awesome: 

I dont skip VNS !!! i meant skipping the fact VNS are easy :o  But you know that i love chocola? so thx for here cute little face. She can look at me disgusted as much as she want :)

2 hours ago, redcar200 said:

if you say this list is not easy boy I could only imagine what you think is hard. 

Wether or not something is perceived as easy or difficult by an individual is dependent on each person's skill level. This is exactly the reason why sites like playstationtrophies.org uses an average to rate the game based on the given ratings by various players. These averages are what says the games you listed aren't easy. 

That being said I do find the list you put together helpful. You took your time collecting all this info about the games, linked helpful stuff and organized it really well. 

The point that I (and a couple of others) are trying to make is that renaming the list to something like "my personal list of fun and easy plats" would be more suitable. If someone, like myself, clicks on the list in search for some quick and easy trophy bling and then sees a list of games that have up to a 7 out of 10 in difficulty rating i can't help but feel misled by the title. 

• Like 4

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, iAlphaSoldier said:

That being said I do find the list you put together helpful. You took your time collecting all this info about the games, linked helpful stuff and organized it really well. 

Thanks for your notice and I appreciate the feedback. Ill keep it in mind when I make another video. 

Nice work man @redcar200 ... i have played some of these games and i agree that they are easy yet fun to achieve... i like the short summary of important info not just based on time and difficulty...

And seeing this list i once more am sighing why i didn't grab ps+ games while i could... like Uncharted or Unit 13 :( i started collecting ps+ games only after buying a psvita... a mistake i didn't make with the ps4 :D bought almost all ps4 games in the igc even though didn't have the console at the time :D

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Nice work man @redcar200 ... i have played some of these games and i agree that they are easy yet fun to achieve... i like the short summary of important info not just based on time and difficulty...

And seeing this list i once more am sighing why i didn't grab ps+ games while i could... like Uncharted or Unit 13 :( i started collecting ps+ games only after buying a psvita... a mistake i didn't make with the ps4 :D bought almost all ps4 games in the igc even though didn't have the console at the time :D

I always try to explain to people about grabbing all the games in IGC even though they don't have the console. Because you never know. At least you learned your mistake unlike others. Thanks for the feedback n the compliment.

Your not so evil after all like it says in your name.

2 hours ago, redcar200 said:

Thanks for your notice and I appreciate the feedback. Ill keep it in mind when I make another video. 

Please keep me in mind also. I like the work you did here and certainly appreciate it. I for one like that you didn't include My Name is Mayo, Lego or VNs. Even the biggest gaming novice knows those are easy  . . .

1 minute ago, Lava_Yuki said:

VN's and otome games are also super easy and need almost no effort, like the steins gate games, hakuouki, amnesia memories, psycho pass, code realize etc.  Danganronpa is rated pretty easy as well

This list is primarily for those who don't want to play Telltale games, VNs or stupid games like My Name is Mayo. Which is what we were getting at albeit some are rated 6-7 in this list. 

Nevertheless, it is a common list that I have seen, and one I will probably look back at, so while I was being honest, I do appreciate the effort from the op. 

On July 12, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

VN's and otome games are also super easy and need almost no effort, like the steins gate games, hakuouki, amnesia memories, psycho pass, code realize etc.  Danganronpa is rated pretty easy as well

Totally agree. I wanted to get away from games that were like that.

On July 12, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Combatting said:

This list is primarily for those who don't want to play Telltale games, VNs or stupid games like My Name is Mayo. Which is what we were getting at albeit some are rated 6-7 in this list. 

Nevertheless, it is a common list that I have seen, and one I will probably look back at, so while I was being honest, I do appreciate the effort from the op. 

Happy u understand why my list avoided certain games. I really don't have an interest in some of them plus their plat is too easy. 

Thanks for ur honesty because it is very much appreciated.

On July 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM, DoucetDudes said:

Just FYI, Unit 13 does require some online boosting for the high value targets. It's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to go for the plat. The community is pretty much dead.

I'm pretty sure ur wrong. The online boosting is for one coop level you must do together with an online friend. Another online trophy is u must beat a friend's posted time on the leaderboards. U can't do the HVTs with a coop friend. Please don't ignore this great game because of the online trophies. I'll help u with the coop one. Just send me a FR n we will schedule a time n date. Give it a try. Let me know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, lylebot said:

Great list. Exactly what I wanted when I went to Google and typed "good vita games with platinum". That search returns dozens of lists full of Telltales, Legos, and Mayo, but nothing else like this. 

Happy you enjoyed the list. Great memories with some of these games. YouTube is filled with some of the same list of vita platinums. I wanted to do something different.