List of 27 Easy PS Vita Platinums

redcar200

20 minutes ago, archangel9978 said:

I've platted Minecraft on all 3 systems and did NOT require dlc trophies...just saying

I believe it's only for the vita version. I don't have plat because I need 30 days trophy which is dlc trophies. Look at my trophy list. I almost have the plat for all three systems too. I do not regret it either.

42 minutes ago, nyantzu1986 said:

Misleading title, nearly half of those games are NOT EASY for an average player

Sorry you feel like that. I feel like the games are easy because they are all fun the play. Plat is enjoyable and not a drag or much of a grind.

On 12.08.2017 at 10:25 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Fun to play not always equals easy.

posting on trophy-hunting related site suggests the "easy" game = means "easy" trophies

maybe he meant easy to play games, then nothing wrong with the topic

+

MOST games are easy to play (if you not for trophies),

and easy trophies sometimes not "easy to play" games (because how awful some of them are),

and sometimes it isn't even fun, and you begin to question your existence ?

• 3 years later...

Thank you for the list! I'm a newbie in PS Vita games and searching for some good games with not hard platinums. 

Some info:

#12 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - as I know now is unobtainable platinum, servers are closed

#1 Minecraft - not so easy as I hope because of Sniper Duel trophy. The trapped skeleton often disappears when you go away for 50 blocks.

On 9/22/2020 at 5:49 AM, away-kaa said:

Thank you for the list! I'm a newbie in PS Vita games and searching for some good games with not hard platinums. 

Some info:

#12 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - as I know now is unobtainable platinum, servers are closed

#1 Minecraft - not so easy as I hope because of Sniper Duel trophy. The trapped skeleton often disappears when you go away for 50 blocks.

Man I can’t believe this video is still getting some love. This was like 3 years ago. Happy you enjoyed it. Congratulations on entering the vita family. A lot of great games for it. Good times and thank you for watching it.

• 3 months later...

its a great list and i think ive actually played at least half of them. definitely fun games but not the easiest, so dont expect to breeze through all of these! I've seen gameplay of unit 13 and really was intrigued by how good it looked to play on the vita, but the online trophies have put me off from ever trying it. online vita games can be finicky at times, even more so for really old games

On 17-1-2021 at 1:49 PM, DazzaFett said:

An old thread but for anyone still looking plus recommendations to the OP are the following 5 Vita games that I found enjoyable and not very difficult to Platinum

Army Corps of Hell

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified

Rayman Origins

Shinobido 2

Plants Vs Zombies

lol not hard? rayman origins is realy hard 8 out of 10  according to the guide

army corpse of hell has no difficulty number so i cnat judge that one realy

cod is a 7 out of 10 which is far from easy as well

shinobody 2 not hard? the guide says a 3 which would make it seem easy but it isnt  on hard and deadly you have to finish the game without dying once.  unless you are a freaking god at games like this  this isnt a 3 in any way shape or form at all

finaly plant vs zombies 4 out of 10 dont relay know anything about it o cant judge that one

glad that you enjoyd cod  most people hate it but realy  these games for the most part arent easy at all

On 18/01/2021 at 8:51 PM, visvoer18 said:

lol not hard? rayman origins is realy hard 8 out of 10  according to the guide

army corpse of hell has no difficulty number so i cnat judge that one realy

cod is a 7 out of 10 which is far from easy as well

shinobody 2 not hard? the guide says a 3 which would make it seem easy but it isnt  on hard and deadly you have to finish the game without dying once.  unless you are a freaking god at games like this  this isnt a 3 in any way shape or form at all

finaly plant vs zombies 4 out of 10 dont relay know anything about it o cant judge that one

glad that you enjoyd cod  most people hate it but realy  these games for the most part arent easy at all

I guess our interpretation of how difficult a game is differs but that’s fine as we all have our own benchmarks. 
I honestly didn’t have any real trouble getting platinum on any of those games and when I compare them to some of the platinums I have on PS3/PS4 they are certainly not near the top on the difficulty scale. I admit I wouldn’t exactly call them Easy which is why I refrained from using that word and instead said not too difficult (meaning medium depending on your skill level)
I really enjoyed COD (tho with the small screen was glad there were no online trophies as the online would not be enjoyable), comparing it to getting the platinum on W@W and MWR tho they are what I would call Hard not the Declassified game on the VITA.

I would however say that Unit 13 is similar but much the better game tho but I am not sure if the online Trophies for that makes it impossible now or not as I haven’t checked. 

On 20-1-2021 at 9:35 PM, DazzaFett said:

I guess our interpretation of how difficult a game is differs but that’s fine as we all have our own benchmarks. 
I honestly didn’t have any real trouble getting platinum on any of those games and when I compare them to some of the platinums I have on PS3/PS4 they are certainly not near the top on the difficulty scale. I admit I wouldn’t exactly call them Easy which is why I refrained from using that word and instead said not too difficult (meaning medium depending on your skill level)
I really enjoyed COD (tho with the small screen was glad there were no online trophies as the online would not be enjoyable), comparing it to getting the platinum on W@W and MWR tho they are what I would call Hard not the Declassified game on the VITA.

I would however say that Unit 13 is similar but much the better game tho but I am not sure if the online Trophies for that makes it impossible now or not as I haven’t checked. 

8 out of 10 on avarage is realy high I would say too hard to ever get for 70/80% of all gamers

most of the time with those trophy guides I think the numbers are too low I never realy found them too high.

and cod 7 out of 10 would be 10 out of 10 for me because I just suck at shooters  most of the time I would be dead before I even saw what happened. all in all if you make statements like that you have to keep the avrage person in mind  and calling an 8 out of 10 game either easy or not so hard is just wrong.

looke din the rayman guide in a bit mroe detail lol and now I think even a 8 is low  but I never played it  so I cnat judge that however it eaperently hhas speedrun trophies.

speedrun trophies make it a 10 out of 10 for me  if a game has those I dont even bother because  thats just insane.