Problem with DLC/Season Pass

Rubieno

Hi, I bought this in a sale and the season pass was included with the game... I never downloaded the DLC, but for whatever reason my PS4 keeps saying that the DLC is installed. When in-game and trying to acces the DLC, the game tells me to download the DLC, but when it redirects me to the PS Store, it says that I've already installed it. I tried deleting the game, but the PS4 still says that the DLC is installed.

Has anyone else had this problem or a solution? I've already google'd quite a bit, but I didn't find anything relevant.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Rubieno

Just now, Rubieno said:

Didn't try that yet until now, but it didn't resolve the problem

Hmm, that usually fixes any issues I've had with games not recognising the DLC has been installed. I don't have any other solutions unfortunately, sorry.

Try your notifications - downloads, to see if the dlc has any info, downloaded but not installed, lack of space?  Otherwise try add-ons under library or in the store via the game page to see if there's a download prompt.  I might have said it's possibly a region issue but if the pass came with the game...

• Like 1

Did you try downloading from the webstore?

I've been having issues on my PS4 of it not counting that I've bought something on the PS4 itself (despite the games even being in my library; or actually installed - so I can't rate them). Maybe the PS4 is giving you a 'false positive' that it's installed, when it isn't?

• Like 1