Decorated Trophy

srikir

What are the easiest platinum awards to get in the game? This trophy is kind of like 2 trophies in one since it also helps get the Above the Law trophy, so I thought I'd aim at this trophy. I've gotten When Pigs can Fly, Vehicle Thief, Armed Robber, The Passenger, Smoke 'Em Out, Shot Caller, Four Way, Head for Heists, and Go to Jail-total of 9 awards. I know I'd likely get at least 3 awards once I finish the heists, but are there any other ones I can do?

Ever thought of Google? This took me 2 minutes to find: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/213370-grand-theft-auto-v-decorated-30-platinum-online-awards-guide.html it's the easiest list but a lot of them will require you to have a boosting partner that helps you, since a bunch of them are just 50 kills with weapons and so on. 

@srikir You get platinum awards for things heist related too. You should focus on finishing the heist trophies first as you'll likely get some platinum awards without trying. Just be aware that you'll need a vanilla platinum award in order to get the Decorated trophy to unlock.

Also, feel free to ask game related questions on the forums. There's nothing wrong with having a discussion relating to a game instead of using a search engine to direct you toward a guide. 

Edited by Rowdi