The high time time trail

Wish I could. I gave up on this time trial. Some of the jumps I saw on the original game aren't possible as far as I'm concerned. I also can't twister my way through the first section where you jump up and grab the fence ceiling. Out of around 50 tries my closest time was still like 10 seconds away from the gold.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, goldenman1997 said:

Ok we are waiting 

Can take a while -.- my capture card suddenly doesnt work .... just ... give me little bit.

Edit : capture card works again ,  =)

Edited by Xionx

16 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Can take a while -.- my capture card suddenly doesnt work .... just ... give me little bit.

Edit : capture card works again ,  =)

If you can, one of Tomb Time as well? Just so I get an idea as to how to get through that level quickly with the rising and falling water? But only if you've been able to get gold in that one as well, no big deal if you can't :)

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

If you can, one of Tomb Time as well? Just so I get an idea as to how to get through that level quickly with the rising and falling water? But only if you've been able to get gold in that one as well, no big deal if you can't :)

I guess you mean Tomb Wader ?  sure why not . Little bit risky route , but when you wait at beginning like me you get awesome Water timer , i guess for gold you can even mess one full circle up . My Gold time was 1:34  and my platinum time 1:17 .  so even with 17 seconds slower you get gold .  Dont forget all 3 masks , water stops rising when you have all 3 masks at end.

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 3

Just now, Xionx said:

I guess you mean Tomb Wader ?  sure why not . Little bit risky route , but when you wait at beginning like me you get awesome Water timer , i guess for gold you can even mess one full circle up . My Gold time was 1:34  and my platinum time 1:17 .  so even with 17 seconds slower you get gold .  Dont forget all 3 masks , watter stops rising when you have all 3 masks at end.

Really? I did not know that about the masks in that level, will keep that in mind.  I attempted it once, got 2 minutes or so, so my time does need to improve by 30 seconds.  But getting three masks will help for sure x.x

This level was painful.  The trick for me was at the beginning watch the first carpets shadow and start running as it begins to ascend then book it.  Second tip is restart if you get hit. You need to get all 3 aku aku masks so your invisible for the last leg of the level.  

1 hour ago, goldenman1997 said:

Finally I got the platinum thanks for the video 

Awesome , good to hear.

I uploaded all platinum relics of first area aswell even if i dont think its needed.  Second area videos are ready too but not uploaded yet .  The first bike race on platinum relic was a pain .  You have to maintane your first boost from speed pad until almost end of race . its a pain to control in boost.

( Would be happy about some clicks and likes *cough* )

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 0:20 AM, Xionx said:

Hope quality is fine , quick upload ^_^ . I also beat my record time ^_^ so , yeah.

I also want to say thanks for the video, since it really helped me out in getting the gold relic and thereby the platinum trophy today.

Again thank you very much mate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/07/2017 at 3:41 PM, RAZZA19-90 said:

Hey man here's my gold run finally got this after numerous attempts. By far the hardest on the game. Came I at 59secs. This was my game play earlier today. Let me know if it helps.

Could have got a faster time but played it safe at the end as I got to the end before, rused it and fell of the carpet. Then it took me what felt like 500 attempts to get near the end again so kept it safe lol

Amazing display my friend, but I mean what about going a bit more ? :P

Can you believe your time are always the first I check ? xD

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I would have to agree that High Time is the worst TT of the game. All others didn’t come close, although a handful of others did give me some temporary trouble. This one was a solid 50 attempts, at least. Probably closer to 100. I took my earned Gold with honor and distinction. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 7:06 PM, harrypotter1997 said:

I did it on my 1st try, you just have to wait for clock to get good jump on that 1st carpet, rest is prettie easy, i messed up with scorpion and still got +3 sec for gold. It's nothing compered to Hanging Out in the 2nd game which in my opinion is the hardest trial in the whole trillogy.

Hanging Out was very easy for me. Stormy Ascent was by the far the most difficult one for me.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 08/07/2017 at 7:01 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Quality is fine. 

Excuse me while I go jump off a bridge now. <_< 

i thought the same :giggle:

It's my turn to have a hard time on high time, but thanks so much @Xionx @SpyroChampion @SlimSanta94 @Mah2c @frajer1345 for posting the videos. That is very helpful and i will continue trying :)
I hope i didnt forget any1s name

• Like 3