Thoughts about the game?

What do you guys think will this be better than the first one? First one was allright, but nothing really special boring parts as well. However i think they will add a ton off DLC on this one too like they did with the first one. And make Deluxe Edition on disc again. So probably gonna wait for this when it's all finished up, just like Marvel Telltale.

A really easy plat. I think you had to go back and get 2 trophies though. But I found the first season so much fun and sad near the ending ? Hoping to have this season be better than the last. I'm surprised they're making such a quick season. It took forever for Walking Dead to get a new season. Hope Wolf Among Us gets a new season one day lol 

Edited by ChampionPrince

I didn't think season one was bad at all in my opinion. Yes it's not the best of what Telltale has done in the past but for me it lives up to the standards of being an overall enjoyable experience. Although I am going to wait for all the episodes to release in case there is another whole DLC episodes scenario again, and i'll buy them when they are on sale.

I get this is just another generic Telltale trophy list but this has got to be one of their worst so far. The platinum trophy for this game to me is just a slap in the face :facepalm: and the other trophy's icons are just abysmal. :rolleyes:

Edited by Skeptical69

9 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

I can't believe that of all Telltale games, this one gets another season. Not Tales of the Borderlands, and not Wolf Among Us, but this pile of garbage.

And I just learned the Game of Thrones is getting season 2 too. What the hell?

Wolf among us season 2, yes please.

Don't want to ruin the party for anyone who enjoyed season 1, go ahead with season 2 if you enjoyed it. ?

Me personally I thought the first season was kind of a slog to get through. Would have rather played The Wolf Among Us Season 2 or Tales from the Borderlands Season 2. I enjoyed those two even more than the Walking Dead.

3 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

I can't believe that of all Telltale games, this one gets another season. Not Tales of the Borderlands, and not Wolf Among Us, but this pile of garbage.

And I just learned the Game of Thrones is getting season 2 too. What the hell?

Minecraft as a franchise is doing really well right now as a business strategy i can see why this would happen. 

Where did someone say that borderlands and wolf among us would not be getting a second season? Or are you asking why minecraft 1st?

Game of thrones was a given, the Brand name alone is popular, the first season ended on a cliffhanger or 2, and there are 6 or 7 seasons of the tv show. Of all of the sequels GOT had the greatest potential of getting a 2nd season.