Site blocks my PSN account

After i sign in I have access for about 5 mins then i got messege ''this account cant be tracked'' or some bullshit like this... 

I mess around with some data five years ago and hide that game 2 years ago (not even plat) all other games and trophies are 100% legit

Your profile says "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked" because of excessive trophy hacking, people get removed in that manner when they have trophies with dates from times when trophies didn't exist or dates in the future or significantly more hacked games than legit ones. Your trophy list is fully hidden but when I tried to look you up, you were flagged on other websites too. Maybe you messed around with a game and gave yourself a date that was long before release date or long into the future and that caused the system to get rid of you. 

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Your profile says "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked" because of excessive trophy hacking, people get removed in that manner when they have trophies with dates from times when trophies didn't exist or dates in the future or significantly more hacked games than legit ones. Your trophy list is fully hidden but when I tried to look you up, you were flagged on other websites too. Maybe you messed around with a game and gave yourself a date that was long before release date or long into the future and that caused the system to get rid of you. 

Oh yeah, he's permanently removed.