PSNP Weeblympics

8 hours ago, CjShai said:

I see your going to do Attack on Titan too. Have you watched the anime. Has been sitting on my list for ages but we started watching last weekend and it's really good 

I hardly ever watch anime. I have the Cowboy Be-Bop series/movie which I watched years ago and absolutely loved. I still need to get the last two stages of Initial D and get around to watching them. I also have a handful of anime movies (mostly Studio Ghibli) but that's the extent of my anime watching.

these are my games for my list

1.      Agarest Generations of War Zero

2.      Attack on Titan

3.      Bladestorm Nightmare

4.      Catherine

5.      Dark cloud 2

6.      Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

7.      Disgaea 3 (vita)

8.      Disgaea 4 (vita)

9.      Galgun Double Peace

10.   Grand Kingdom

11.   Mighty No. 9

12.   Mind 0

13.   Nobunagas Ambition: Sphere of Influence

14.   Pier Solar and the Great Architects

15.   Samurai Warriors 4 II

16.   Shiren the Wander

17.   Sonic Unleashed

18.   Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment(vita)

19.   Tales of Symphonia

20.   Tales of Zestiria

21.   The Asterisk War

22.   The Last Guardian

23.   Touhou Gensou Wanderer

Edited by Ampplaca

hmmm.. not sure if I should be asking these but will try...

• Is graphics is the only difference between SAO: Hollow Fragment and SAO RE: HOLLOW FRAGMENT? Want to play it on Vita but the PS4 ver is currently on sale on a very tempting price...
  • Has anybody started Shiren? It looks like there is a MP stuff on it and would like to continue playing it when someone is playing it as well...

22 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

I hardly ever watch anime. I have the Cowboy Be-Bop series/movie which I watched years ago and absolutely loved. I still need to get the last two stages of Initial D and get around to watching them. I also have a handful of anime movies (mostly Studio Ghibli) but that's the extent of my anime watching.

This makes me sad. Watch anime, its like 1000% better than games ?

This is pretty cool, wish i had the time to join even if im super late. But i noticed someone has "Show me the Lolis" or something as their motto or whatever. Which throws me off as im sure unlike some people he doesnt have a loliking tattoo on his arm ?

54 minutes ago, JaM said:

hmmm.. not sure if I should be asking these but will try...

• Is graphics is the only difference between SAO: Hollow Fragment and SAO RE: HOLLOW FRAGMENT? Want to play it on Vita but the PS4 ver is currently on sale on a very tempting price...
  • Has anybody started Shiren? It looks like there is a MP stuff on it and would like to continue playing it when someone is playing it as well...

Im going to be starting shiren very soon but unfortunately I won't have wifi for most of the time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ampplaca said:

Im going to be starting shiren very soon but unfortunately I won't have wifi for most of the time

oh, nice to know. You don't really need constant wi-fi AFAIK. there is just one trophy that requires you to rescue a fallen player. Just inform me I guess if you need that one or if you need to be rescued.

7 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

From what I know the main difference is the translation. Vita-version is Engrish whereas the PS4-version seems to have a better translation:

oh, thanks for mentioning that, I remember Satoshi making a thread about the difference but couldn't remember if it is for HF or for other game. 

6 minutes ago, JaM said:

oh, thanks for mentioning that, I remember Satoshi making a thread about the difference but couldn't remember if it is for HF or for other game. 

It was for HF, although half of the more in-depth stuff is found on the Lets Finish thread for the game IIRC.

Also, I'm unsure where the PS4 translation is better then the Vita one... ya, the PS4 is also kind of bad.. and they changed stuff like the names of the Areas when translating the PS4 version, so it's a pain to use the Vita info while playing the PS4 version (and if I'm correct, there's much more info guide wise for the Vita version then the PS4 one).

Someone asked if the Fallen Legion games would be allowed and I either missed the reply to it or it didn't got answered, I'm also interested in knowing this, since the games look nice!

PS: Is someone thinking in going for Armello soon? (I'm inclined to buy it sometime during this sale.. and a boost/Coop partner would make me buy it faster..).

• Like 1

@Hertz can you please add these games to my list?

BUNNY MUST DIE! CHELSEA AND THE 7 DEVILS

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

Grand Kingdom

Muramasa Rebirth

The Last Guardian

1 hour ago, JaM said:

Shiren can actually be done entirely without multiplayer though multiplayer saves a lot of time. For the rescue trophy, you can use a second file to rescue yourself. Otherwise there are monsters known as Jack Wand monsters which need to be defeated for the bestiary but are only found by using cat-stones and making a wish to fight one for each variant which takes time or play the multiplayer dungeons and fight them there, though it's ad-hoc only for those multiplayer dungeons.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

Shiren can actually be done entirely without multiplayer though multiplayer saves a lot of time. For the rescue trophy, you can use a second file to rescue yourself. Otherwise there are monsters known as Jack Wand monsters which need to be defeated for the bestiary but are only found by using cat-stones and making a wish to fight one for each variant which takes time or play the multiplayer dungeons and fight them there, though it's ad-hoc only for those multiplayer dungeons.

nice thanks for the info. Will try to finish it up solo then... well.. not for now. Had to stall it cause I am not really lucky with the Minesweeper part :|

17 minutes ago, JaM said:

nice thanks for the info. Will try to finish it up solo then... well.. not for now. Had to stall it cause I am not really lucky with the Minesweeper part :|

I have Shiren and plan to do it, not sure exactly when though. Depends how much of a rush you're in. I'd like to finish up some stuff before starting anything new really.

I noticed a few people have  FFXIV on their list. Not sure how far everyone is along but I am considering starting it first and can see that clearing the binding coil trophy is probably going to be quite difficult down the track. What is the likelihood of meeting people in game to do it with or would anyone else be interested in working together on this one later in the year. Or is it just easier to arrange / buy a carry, although I don't really know how this is done. Any thoughts would be great @ggamer15 @Enma8910 @x410xDragon @soultaker655 @DawningWolf55 @MidnightCJ

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I wanted to join this event, but only have 10 eligible plats :| . Here's hoping more games from my wishlist will be added later.

10 games only?

Considering the fact that you always hint at having a PS4 you should have a way larger selection to choose from. Or was that a lie? :P 

And maybe it would help to post some games of the wishlist, as they might get added. I mean there are also a lot of non-weeb games.

20 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

PS: Is someone thinking in going for Armello soon? (I'm inclined to buy it sometime during this sale.. and a boost/Coop partner would make me buy it faster..).

I have just bought Armello and am interested in platinuming it, I won't be able to play for another 2 or 3 weeks though.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I wanted to join this event, but only have 10 eligible plats :| . Here's hoping more games from my wishlist will be added later.

What the others said about your reply. Also, you can change your games during the event, so placeholders are a possibility. I'd say you shouldn't go all out on placeholder games. At least choose games you might want to play, but don't mind replacing if you end up playing other eligible games.

Ok, here's my list:

1. Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
  2. Bladestorm Nightmare
  3. BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
  4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  5. Grand Kingdom
  6. MeiQ
  7. Muramasa Rebirth
  8. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  9. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
  10. Star Ocean The Last Hope International
  11. Tales of Zestiria
  12. The Asterisk War Phoenix Festa

Placeholder:

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes
  2. Dragon Ball Z The Battle of Z
  3. Exist Archive
  4. Star Ocean Till the End of Time
  5. Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness
  6. The Guided Fate Paradox
  7. Toukiden The Age of Demons
  8. Ys Origins

51 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, here's my list:

1. Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
  2. Bladestorm Nightmare
  3. BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
  4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  5. Grand Kingdom
  6. MeiQ
  7. Muramasa Rebirth
  8. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  9. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
  10. Star Ocean The Last Hope International
  11. Tales of Zestiria
  12. The Asterisk War Phoenix Festa

Placeholder:

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes
  2. Dragon Ball Z The Battle of Z
  3. Exist Archive
  4. Star Ocean Till the End of Time
  5. Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness
  6. The Guided Fate Paradox
  7. Toukiden The Age of Demons
  8. Ys Origins

Rule 4 makes Star Ocean The Last Hope not eligible since you have it past 30%

3 hours ago, whoadreader said:

I have just bought Armello and am interested in platinuming it, I won't be able to play for another 2 or 3 weeks though.

Ok, my access to the PS4 is limited, and I go on holidays in a week, so I was thinking in doing it during that time.. guess that I will buy it and we figure something out later.

Edit:

@Hertz Please remove Tokyo Twillight Ghost Hunt from my list... Just started it and apparently the EU Vita version is the one over 5%, so it's not elegible for this ?

Guess my road to 34 platinums will be longer and harder then I predicted...

Edited by Han_the_Dragon