PSNP Weeblympics

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The trust!

The trust in oneself!

Yep, thought I'd stay realistic and go for Ultimax instead of P4A :awesome: .

16 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Rule 4 makes Star Ocean The Last Hope not eligible since you have it past 30%

Damn, forgot about that. Thanks for the heads up.

21 hours ago, CjShai said:

the binding coil trophy is probably going to be quite difficult down the track.

It's very easy now, if you have Heavensward/Stormblood you can solo it if you have a proper class setup and are high enough level. Even if you don't you should be able to get a couple higher level people to just drag you through it if you don't want to buy Stormblood. 

When I actually get to playing the game properly and buy Stormblood I'll likely just try and do it myself if there's no one else on my server who wants to help me through it. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gage said:

It's very easy now, if you have Heavensward/Stormblood you can solo it if you have a proper class setup and are high enough level. Even if you don't you should be able to get a couple higher level people to just drag you through it if you don't want to buy Stormblood. 

When I actually get to playing the game properly and buy Stormblood I'll likely just try and do it myself if there's no one else on my server who wants to help me through it. :P

Cool thanks for the info, I did pick up both expansions so will see how it all goes 

Was looking at the PS Now games, and thought people might like to know which games are on there that are eligible for the event. Just in case people have a PS4, but want some of those PS3 plats. So, here it goes!

• Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
  • Battle Fantasia
  • Bladestorm: Nightmare
  • BlazeBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
  • BlazeBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  • Catherine
  • Class of Heroes 2G
  • Deception IV: Blood Ties
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
  • Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
  • Dynasty Warriors 8
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends.
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
  • Earth Defense Force 2025
  • Earth Defense Force: Insect Armaggedon
  • El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
  • Exist Archive
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
  • Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
  • Legasista
  • Lost Planet 3
  • Mamorukun Curse!
  • Ninja Gaiden 3
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
  • Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence
  • Quantum Theory
  • Raiden IV Overkill
  • Record of Agarest War
  • Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2
  • Samurai Warriors 4
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Silent Hill 2 HD
  • Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype
  • Sonic Unleashed
  • Super Street Fighter IV (under the name Ultra SFIV)
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Terraria
  • The Guided Fate Paradox
  • The King of Fighters XIII
  • Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
  • Way of the Samurai 3
  • Way of the Samurai 4
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Also, I noticed that White Knight Chronicles and White Knight Chronicles II aren't on the games list. Even though both are well under 5%. If they get added, White Knight Chronicles is also available on PS Now.

@Hertz Just wondering if some leeway could be had with some of these games. I've already purchased Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters but having a look I will have the EU version (New Zealand gets EUs trophy lists) which is Very Rare not Ultra Rare and therefore not eligible. I think that for games that have multiple stacks (across regions and consoles) all stacks should be eligible so long as the trophy requirements aren't different and the game isn't significantly easier on one console over another. If this is allowed then @Edunstar84 could add Tales Of Zestiria to her list.

For reference Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters has 2 VR plat stacks and 2 UR stacks while Tales Of Zestiria has 1 VR stack and 2 UR stacks.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

@Hertz Just wondering if some leeway could be had with some of these games. I've already purchased Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters but having a look I will have the EU version (New Zealand gets EUs trophy lists) which is Very Rare not Ultra Rare and therefore not eligible. I think that for games that have multiple stacks (across regions and consoles) all stacks should be eligible so long as the trophy requirements aren't different and the game isn't significantly easier on one console over another. If this is allowed then @Edunstar84 could add Tales Of Zestiria to her list.

For reference Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters has 2 VR plat stacks and 2 UR stacks while Tales Of Zestiria has 1 VR stack and 2 UR stacks.

I overlooked the other lists as I was just basing my search on URs.

@Edunstar84 and @Han_the_Dragon games should be eligible still. Also yours. 

I mean, I don't want them to be inconvenient and have to get there games on other regions just for the sake of this event.

I'm all good with the multiple regions stacks if they are UR or not. 

Because I know Valkyrie Drive and GalGun have different rarities in each region.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Hertz said:

I mean, I don't want them to be inconvenient and have to get there games on other regions just for the sake of this event.

Because I know Valkyrie Drive and GalGun have different rarities in each region.

I was kind of thinking in leaving it on my backlog for a while in hope that the rarity % would dropto UR, because it have few owners as of now..

10 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

10 hours ago, Hertz said:

Thank you so much for mentioning that! Wahoo! 

Can I still join? Here's my list : 

. Attack on Titan : Wings of Freedom

. Cross Edge

. Disgaea 4 : A Promise Unforgotten

. Dynasty Warriors : GodSeekers

. Exist Archive

. Final Fantasy XIV : A Realm Reborn (not sure about this one as it's described as a 900-hour plat...) 

. Legasista

. MeiQ

. Omega Quintet

. Oreshika (25%)

. Record of Agarest War

. Samurai Warriors IV

. Shiren the Wanderer

. Summon Night 6 : Lost Borders

. Sword Art Online : Hollow Fragment (34%)

. Tear to Tiara II

. The Asterisk War : Phoenix Festa

. The Guided Fate Paradox (11%)

. Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (14%)

. Ys Origin

• Like 1

To all those who have God Wars: Future Past in their list: Don't play this now. There are still way too many flaws. The two most annoying ones are crashes when using certain attacks against enemies and randomly after completing a stage. I had 5 crashes since yesterday.

You should definitely wait for a patch before playing this game.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Anybody decided what they'll go for first? I regularly change my mind, but I think I'll stick with Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (great title, right?). It's my one of my "easiest" UR I have on my list.

Enjoy. I almost went with Star Ocean too but the FFXIV pull was just to strong .......

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Anybody decided what they'll go for first? I regularly change my mind, but I think I'll stick with Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (great title, right?). It's my one of my "easiest" UR I have on my list.

I'll keep playing Oreshika since I started it a few days ago :) 

Let me know if that Star Ocean is a good one, I may want to put it on my list! 

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Not really.. I'm planning to go back to Thief (don't even know how many times I said it in this year..) and also plan to go for Deus Ex during this vacations (since it's my planned milestone for some time now), in the mean time, I may also start Tears to Tiara 2 (after finishing Dragon's Dogma, since that my main focus on PS3 now) and also may start LBP3/Armellor/Guilty Gear Xrd (mainly for boosting the online, not going for the plats right away).

As for my Vita, it will be dedicated solely to Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, unless I get bored and go play a bit of Muramasa Rebrith or something.. so the Vita games for this event will be on hold for a bit longer..

And ya, I'm barely focusing on a single game..

• Like 1

Here's an updated list for the event:

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes
  2. Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
  3. Bladestorm Nightmare
  4. BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
  5. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  6. Exist Archive
  7. Grand Kingdom
  8. MeiQ
  9. Muramasa Rebirth
  10. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  11. Omega Quintet
  12. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
  13. Tales of Zestiria
  14. The Asterisk War Phoenix Festa
  15. The Guided Fate Paradox
  16. Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
  17. Touhou: GensoWanderer
  18. Toukiden The Age of Demons
  19. Yakuza 4
  20. Ys Origins

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

God Wars: Future Past. There's only the postgame grind left to do, I won't stop now.

• Like 1

I'm working on MeiQ at the moment and will likely stick with it until it's finished.  Got my Normal and Hard playthroughs done, so it's just Devil and Hell left, then the grind for 30,000 kills and level 999 on everyone.

• Like 1

I'm almost done with Street Fighter X Tekken (vita) and after that I'll start working on Legasista.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I think I'm going to start Ys Origins and Armello when I get back to my PS4. I should have quite a bit of time so hopefully Ys Origins will be completed quite quickly.

• Like 1

I've downloaded Terraria for the Vita(they were having a crack flash sale and it was only $2..99 :D) so if anyone wants to help me with the grinding trophies once I get started, I'd be grateful. Also dabbling with a free trial of PS Now so might be able to add some PS3 games to the list if I decided to get a subscription for $20.

15 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I've downloaded Terraria for the Vita(they were having a crack flash sale and it was only $2..99 :D) so if anyone wants to help me with the grinding trophies once I get started, I'd be grateful. Also dabbling with a free trial of PS Now so might be able to add some PS3 games to the list if I decided to get a subscription for $20.

If you are going to get PSnow try to get the $99 a year deal that's going on now.

It's cheaper in the long run.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I've downloaded Terraria for the Vita(they were having a crack flash sale and it was only $2..99 :D) so if anyone wants to help me with the grinding trophies once I get started, I'd be grateful. 

I have Terraria for PS4 but I believe you can cross play with the Vita, so I don't mind helping a bit when I get started with it.