PSNP Weeblympics

6 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Anybody decided what they'll go for first? I regularly change my mind, but I think I'll stick with Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (great title, right?). It's my one of my "easiest" UR I have on my list.

Well, I started Shiren(since that is the only game in the list that I have atm) few days ago but got distracted with Salt and Sanctuary and haven't touched it since then and atm, too lazy to play it again. 

@Hertz ooh, Renegade... been a long time since I listen to it. nice :highfive:also.. when did that Kimi No Nawa gifs added? o.O I was actually about to use those for my sig :P and lastly... so sneaky... putting Bakurestu :giggle:

• Like 1

All potentially troublesome trophies in God Wars: Future Past are out of the way. Now I just need to level up all characters to Lv. 99 and max out all jobs/skills. This won't happen today and quite likely not tomorrow as it takes too much time to get everyone to Lv. 99 and is way too boring to do it in one sitting (even while doing something else). I'm expecting my first plat for the Weeblympics next Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 8:51 AM, CjShai said:

I noticed a few people have  FFXIV on their list. Not sure how far everyone is along but I am considering starting it first and can see that clearing the binding coil trophy is probably going to be quite difficult down the track. What is the likelihood of meeting people in game to do it with or would anyone else be interested in working together on this one later in the year. Or is it just easier to arrange / buy a carry, although I don't really know how this is done. 

You should be able to find people willing to do The Binding Coil without any trouble, really, but the real question you need to ask yourself is what you plan to play as during the actual raid? Depending on what you choose (Tank / DPS / Healer) will depend on your actual queue time from what I have seen so far. It's a fun game and I can see why most people enjoy Final Fantasy XIV, especially with friends whom you will meet while playing. Now, if you have Stormblood, then you could solo it by yourself since you get a jump potion that levels any class to level 60, but the problem with that is you need to REALLY know that particular class and what abilities will give you the most return value, if you plan on playing with random people. 

Sorry for the late post. I'm still learning the game too, so hopefully what I mentioned above helped.

Edited by x410xDragon
Hertz made me do it. Blame him, not me.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zanreo said:

Recently started Sorcery Saga and enjoying it so far :D looking at the trophy list it doesn't look THAT bad (just some grindy parts) but I'll just have to wait and see

Sorcery Saga is a great game! I truly enjoyed playing it :D  Be careful about using items you haven't scanned yet. Insta-death is a thing in this game, if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Viech54's Weeblympics :platinum:#01

God Wars: Future Past

1Le9e9cc.png

Mythology Scholar

Everyone reached Lv. 99 faster than expected, got the plat today instead of tomorrow. I wouldn't recommend the game due to its

flaws (crashes, missing subtitles, incorrect images in loading screens) as of now. It is generally a lazy localization that you'd want to avoid.

I've also played better SRPGs. It's alright, but not great.

Hmm, was it that bad of a localization? The plat image looks pretty doe, congrats on surviving it. Updated your list too :) 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

Recently started Sorcery Saga and enjoying it so far :D looking at the trophy list it doesn't look THAT bad (just some grindy parts) but I'll just have to wait and see

Loved Sorcery Saga! Save often on the Cloud or through Content Manager as much as you can. That way, you won't lose so much.

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Congrats @viech54 - shame about the localization, but the plat image is beautiful!

3 hours ago, Myu said:

Congrats! Did you play it on Vita or PS4?

Thanks. I played it on PS4.

2 hours ago, Hertz said:

Hmm, was it that bad of a localization? The plat image looks pretty doe, congrats on surviving it. Updated your list too :) 

I can't comment on the translation as I don't speak Japanese, but yes, the localization deserves to be called 'bad'. Most of the trophy images look good. Thanks :)

So, what now?

- Another Weeblympics game (Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age)

- A game that's already on my list (Final Fantasy XV)

- Toukiden 2

- A short/easy game to raise my rank (probably an Artifex Mundi game or Until Dawn)

Edited by viech54

Just now, GarciaFever said:

@viech54 Really, you had problems with the PS4 version? Shit, now I can't tell how the game will be when I play it on the Vita.

Same here. I thought that if @viech54 had played it on Vita, there was a slight hope for the game to not have problems on PS4 :/ 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

No lmao. Medals go up to 40 games. Gotta earn 40 for all medals.

Better make the 40th be worth it.. personaly I'm still just aiming for 35...

The 2nd and 3rd rarest platinum awards are also quite cool, looking forward to see what the rarest of all will be!

Also just got Amnesia retail copy..

I'd like to ask the mod of this thread if she can update the list as new games come out. For example, a little Youtube birdie told me that Romancing SaGa 2 is getting remade for the PS Vita and it'll probably have a platinum attached to it. Anyone who knows this game knows how Ultra Rare the plat for the remake is gonna be, and it's a game that is part of a series which only has had a few releases outside of Japan, so it's worthy of being a Weeblympic title. (I played SaGa Frontier for the original PSX and completed all seven scenarios.)

9 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Hertz so from my understanding, we will eventually get all medals if we complete our list of 20 games?

@zajac9999 already explained but really did you even look at the medals when it says for example 35th platinum obviously that means earning your 35th gets that medal... so you'd only get up to the 20th platinum earned medal if you just do 20 and then there are special medals like 2nd rarest which not everybody will get

8 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Better make the 40th be worth it.. personaly I'm still just aiming for 35...

Who would be worth it though?

Better not be Nep for 40th is all I want to say.

39 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I'd like to ask the mod of this thread if she can update the list as new games come out. For example, a little Youtube birdie told me that Romancing SaGa 2 is getting remade for the PS Vita and it'll probably have a platinum attached to it. Anyone who knows this game knows how Ultra Rare the plat for the remake is gonna be, and it's a game that is part of a series which only has had a few releases outside of Japan, so it's worthy of being a Weeblympic title. (I played SaGa Frontier for the original PSX and completed all seven scenarios.)

Don't you mean he if you looked at their profile...

Besides that it has been stated a few times you can change your list but why even say you'll add a game that might be released and you don't even know if it will be UR or even have a platinum?

• Like 2