PSNP Weeblympics

4 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Don't you mean he if you looked at their profile...

Okay, from now on I am never using gender-specific pronouns again, I'll just use the names constantly and ad nauseum because I keep messing up the genders. :(

5 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Besides that it has been stated a few times you can change your list but why even say you'll add a game that might be released and you don't even know if it will be UR or even have a platinum?

Anyone play Romancing SaGa 2? How difficult was it to complete? That would make for how many people are gonna try it and ditch it, bumping up the rarity. Then again, I have no idea how the site decides how something is UR or not so I may be talking hot air. Sorry. I was just saying WHEN a new game comes out, it should be considered if it has Japanese roots.

@Hertz-chan much moe onnanoko :awesome: 

41 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Then again, I have no idea how the site decides how something is UR or not

:facepalm: 

The site does not decide if something is UR ffs...

var rarity = Math.Round(achievers/owners, 2);

If(rarity <= 5.00)

console.log('Platinum is UR');

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Anyone here gonna play Blue Reflection? I saw it on GameFly and did some research and found it's basically Sailormoon as an RPG. Might go for the plat on it. :awesome: No, I am not doing it for the fan service even though I am a guy.

Edited by MidnightCJ

5 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Anyone here gonna play Blue Reflection? I saw it on GameFly and did some research and found it's basically Sailormoon as an RPG. Might go for the plat on it. :awesome: No, I am not doing it for the fan service even though I am a guy.

I'm not exatly satisfied with Gust's latest games and started to think I no longer want to support that. Blue Reflection is a huge maybe for me. It'll depend on the other games I could play at release.

Besides, considering it's a Gust game, it shouldn't be too difficult and not UR in the long run.

Edited by viech54

Hey, I wasn't asking Hertz to place it on the list, I was just curious if anyone was going to play it, considering that's it a Japanese game. Sheesh.

Also, I am putting some of the games on my list on my GameFly Q so I can get them on the strip and out of the way. Namely Gun*Gal Double Peace, Touhou Genso Wanderer and Mei-Q.

If it's still possible, i would like to join. Here's my list:

1. BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
  2. Exist Archive
  3. Mamorukun Curse
  4. MeiQ
  5. Mind Zero
  6. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  7. Muramasa Rebirth
  8. Omega Quintet
  9. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
  10. Resident Evil Revelations 2
  11. SAO Re: Hollow Fragment
  12. Sorcery Saga
  13. Tales of Symphonia
  14. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  15. The Asterisk War Phoenix Fiesta
  16. The Caligula Effect
  17. Transformers Devastation
  18. Vanquish
  19. Yakuza 4
  20. Ys Origin

• Like 4

On July 11, 2017 at 10:35 PM, Kevvik said:

I have a couple others already started...

Shadow of the Colossus (34%)

Silent Hill: Book of Memories (26%)

Leaving the list the way it is for now but updating eligible games already started with:

SoulCalibur V (8%)

25 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

How about clicking the link that reads "GAME LIST" in the first post?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i2mMh_L83BwfZzA7QWJ_PzTXjQzzzLStHyR4-KAXonU/

Yes, that's the exact link I clicked. It doesn't have Soul Calibur V on it. It also doesn't have FFXII: The Zodiac Age and I was told by the mod that that is a legit game for the event. :(

1 minute ago, MidnightCJ said:

Yes, that's the exact link I clicked. It doesn't have Soul Calibur V on it. It also doesn't have FFXII: The Zodiac Age and I was told by the mod that that is a legit game for the event. :(

SoulCalibur is in the list? Second entry from the top.

About FF XII:

Future games will still be added to the list if the rarity stays the same within a month. You are more than welcome to play the new released games in your list but hope for the best that it doesn't go above 5.5% in a month or else the said game will be voided.

The game is only out for about 3 weeks and you can feel free to add it, as some others did but as the rarity is highly volatile in the first few weeks of a game's release it might be "wasted" time if the game's rarity goes above the margin of 5.5%.

On 26/07/2017 at 5:45 AM, Shana Alter said:

Who would be worth it though?

Better not be Nep for 40th is all I want to say.

Good question.. even tough I said that, I had no one in mind.. :lol:

And after thinking a bit about it, the more appropriate that I could think of would be Erza (Fairy Tail), Levi (Black Lagoon) or Alucard (Hellsing).. I kind of also wish for some trophy from Ghost in the Shell, Ergo Proxy, D.Gray-man or Evangelion, even tough number 40 would be to high for those..

As you, I also hope it's not Nep (or a loli.. nothing personal, just not my thing..).

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No way that game is going to be UR.

The plat is currently a 1.97%, UR is certainly within the realms of possibility. As of now, 683 people in total need the plat for it to no longer be eligible for the Weeblympics. 245 have it right now.

• Like 1

I was looking at some lists and saw Oreshika on several but it's not on the game list though it totally deserves to be.  Maybe with the next list update. It's definitely on my radar for later on in the event.

2 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

I was looking at some lists and saw Oreshika on several but it's not on the game list though it totally deserves to be.  Maybe with the next list update. It's definitely on my radar for later on in the event.

The game list is just an idea of games allowed, it's not a final list, you can ask if some other games that you are interested are allowed or not to see if they are allowed (well, that's how that Game List is getting build anyway..)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

The plat is currently a 1.97%, UR is certainly within the realms of possibility. As of now, 683 people in total need the plat for it to no longer be eligible for the Weeblympics. 245 have it right now.

684 ...... I might put in the disc today if I can stop playing FFXIV for awhile ?

Edited by CjShai

Hey, I would like to switch out The Last Guardian with Anime: Gate of Memories please.

EDIT: Also, would it be possible to add the game Tokyo Xanadu to the game list? It's a PS Vita game with a plat rarity of 4.85%, and the game was released on June 30th, 2017.

Edited by GarciaFever